Which Team In Scotland Can Actually Stop Us?

rosco88

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Celtic would destroy us.

I think on any given day, us playing our best we would beat anyone else - but I don't think we are at the level yet that we would beat the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen on a regular basis like the days of old.

We will get there, though.

I think on any given day, us playing our best we would beat anyone else - but I don't think we are at the level yet that we would beat the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen on a regular basis like the days of old.

I've seen the taigs five or six times. Fuck.me.they're horrendous

The tims of 2-3 year ago wouldve gave us a hard time. This team they have now are stinking

I'll say from what I've seen there Aint much between us

Hibs Aint that far off the top either

We are a work in progress and nowhere near the finished article.

When we are no-one will be able to touch us but we are where we are - for now.

We are a work in progress and nowhere near the finished article.

When we are no-one will be able to touch us but we are where we are - for now.

Tbh mate that game against them last year i feared the worst but I seen up close just how poor they were

I don't think we will be consistent e oufh next season to win it but within 2 years I think we will

Tbh mate that game against them last year i feared the worst but I seen up close just how poor they were

I don't think we will be consistent e oufh next season to win it but within 2 years I think we will

Canny believe I went in to that game with any hope whatsoever when you compare last years team and this years team. :lol:

Canny believe I went in to that game with any hope whatsoever when you compare last years team and this years team. :lol:

Tbh mate they games do take care of themselves its more about on the day then any form as we've seen countless times.

If I was a fan of them I'd be fucking fuming, they had a chance to leave us light years away but they've been stripped apart and their fans spend most of their time wanking over what we are doing or is happening to us.

:lol:

Was only a month ago we were shite and everycunt would wipe the floor with us.

We're not quite there yet, but we'll get there soon as long as we keep Warburton. (tu)

Exactly.

After the Falkirk game this forum went into meltdown demanding every player be booted out because they're not good enough.

I remember threads like this popping up before the St Johnstone game. I'm certainly confident for the Kilmarnock game and eager to see if we have learned from the St Johnstone defeat. Our achillies heel atm is the sloppy goals we keep losing, if we can tighten that up I don't think we have to fear anyone.

Would they fuck, they are absolutely shite, slow in possession and wide open at the back, they would get a torrid time at Ibrox and they are fucking shitting it

"Would destroy us" - would they fuckety fuck

Would they fuck, they are absolutely shite, slow in possession and wide open at the back, they would get a torrid time at Ibrox and they are fucking shitting it

"Would destroy us" - would they fuckety fuck

Us on a good day vs them on a good day - one winner (for now)

They are shite, no 2 ways about it, but if you want to brush them off so easily and blindly over-hype us then feel free but more fool you.

The scums best player is fat commons and next season he will be older, slower and even more injury prone.

I think the cup game will see how our team have progressed but the sloppy goals like today need to stop or it's going to cost us important games and had hinder out long term progress.

Hearts would beat us at the moment.

They are so physical and I think they would bully us out of any game we played against them at the moment.

The St Johnstone game also showed how a well organised team with a bit of pace can give us a hard time too.

It's far too soon to be asking who can stop us because we are still very much a work in progress.