Guys Absolutely Pished At The Game...

BEE

Definitely in the minority here but I hate it personally.

Having some drunken arsehole who's most likely too drunk to remember even being at the game spending the duration of the match talking/shouting absolute shite is my idea of hell.

You're idea of hell involes being at a Rangers game?

Can't stand the stuff mate. But could fire in a wee quarter bottle of glens to tide me over :lol:

That's what I done with my mates when we first got our season tickets at 16 :lol:

Half bottle in then straight to get a large coke and fire half in the urinal trough topped up with the voddie and drink that during the game :D

In fact thinking back, thank Fuck singing wasn't illegal when I was younger cause I'd have been fucked.

Especially old firms when I was a steaming wee cunt shouting individual abuse at the tarriers from the west enclosure :lol:

Don't mind guys drinking but yesterday the guy beside me was on another level fucking pissed me right off. Some of his quotes were

"Fuck the Queen wits she done for me"

"Am pyoor Scottish Willy Wallace till a die"

"Wits the Queen ever done for this country"

"Willy Wallace should be on the back ae a 10pound note"

Continuously bad mouthed Britain as a country and HM. I can report this to the police for being uncomfortable right?

But seriously I never thought Id hear that at Ibrox of all places, the Quintessential British Club!

Sounds like you were next to "Bigmadrorschach" or in the away end

Personally, i dont think you should be allowed to go to the game if you've been drinking..

Was never a problem for the players who played for us years ago................aw sorry you mean the fans? Okay.

Was never a problem for the majority of fans who went years ago....................

Don't mind guys drinking but yesterday the guy beside me was on another level fucking pissed me right off. Some of his quotes were

Continuously bad mouthed Britain as a country and HM. I can report this to the police for being uncomfortable right?

But seriously I never thought Id hear that at Ibrox of all places, the Quintessential British Club!

Were you pished ?

it did, it was BP9 and on the subway home, all his mates turned on him and called him out as being a tim and gay. I apologise if iv offended any gays or tims as I dont want the polis at my door

Half the police are tims and gays nowadays, so they'll probably understand.

Essentially that's what you said though.

Admittedly it was a bit of an exaggeration. There has been times when being seated so close to one of these arseholes has pretty much ruined the game for me though.

I understand people wanting to have a few drinks for the game and do it myself when I don't have the car with me but not getting into a state that you won't remember being there anyway.

I wonder what Wallace did for him ? Lol

Don't know how many good European nights have been ruined with "pished" people. All for a drink but why get pished and not remember the game, annoy people with stupid drunken views and go to the bog every ten minutes.

Fk the drunk, if that pished I wouldn't let you in.

Have few and enjoy.

Don't know how many good European nights have been ruined with "pished" people. All for a drink but why get pished and not remember the game, annoy people with stupid drunken views and go to the bog every ten minutes.

Fk the drunk, if that pished I wouldn't let you in.

Have few and enjoy.

You obviously don't go to away games. :lol: