Nicky Law: I’D Love To Stay

Bad Robot

give the site the hits please

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/nicky-id-love-stay/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Nicky Law expressed his desire to sign a new contract and remain a Rangers player beyond the end of this season.

The midfielders current deal expires in the summer, but he has enjoyed a run in the team of late and is desperate to remain a Gers player........

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give him another year would be good squad player and anther experienced head for the spl who's been there and can guide our young players who haven't played there yet. Would like to know his wages tho as if it's more than the new lads he would have to take a cut

How old is he? 28 I'd give him a 2 year deal if he's 30 then 12 months. He's done quite well this year and although I gave him no pass marks last year I have to factor in that we play with no style or strategy last year or any point under the last management team. He's had a chance to reinvigorate himself and is showing us why he was in the team of the year when we signed him

Law's had a really great season and to be honest you can tell the majority of fans have realised his importance given our poor spell while he was out the team.

He received a great reception coming off as a sub yesterday. He certainly deserves another couple of years I feel.