John Gilligan On Rocksport Radio Tonight

The Mongoose

Lucky for us the tims will struggle to attract top players no matter how much money they have because our league is seen as sub standard . My main concern is that our expansive football will continually cost us goals and points and my hope is that Warburton signs a CH and CM to strengthen us . Having said that there is no doubt tims have went downhill in the last few years and shouldn't be feared.

Probably not wanting to put much pressure on the gaffer but I expect 2nd place at least next year, would be good to leather them on our first season back but it is a project we're part of here and if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen. We're in a better position than them with our rebuilding etc so it's only a matter of time.

Fully expect the backbones of this team to be here in 3 to four years time and to be trouncing everything in sight. In the short term lets get to the top league and worry about that next season.

In total agreement with above. We can afford to be patient and build strong foundations that will eventually reap real rewards.

Gostomski, Foderingham, Kiernan, Tavernier, Ball, Law, Forrester, Thompson, Waghorn, Shiels. I wouldn't say that they make us a largely Scottish team.

Wallace, Wilson, Bell, Miller, Clark, McKay, Halliday, Holt and Hardie, though it would be easier to say a British team.

What's been spoken about ?

Update troops what's been said

John Gilligan Interview on RocksportRadio - Part 1 & 2

http://www.rocksportradio.co.uk/wordpress/ondemand/talking-football/

Part 1 - interview starts 20 minutes in to the show

Part 2 - first 7 and a half minutes