The Scottish Sun.....more Lies

WCPRANGERS1

It was Sky that covered the game so its got nothing to do with BT sport

I was saying that BT would have covered "audio" of the game and sold their stream of such to other broadcasters - radio and the like or even on their catch up service, just because they are not covering it live doesn't mean to say they can't be there to make revenue in other areas...

Just like Sky would sell their coverage of the game to broadcasters showing highlights, news clips etc...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"TELLY bosses are shifting pitch-side mics so viewers don’t hear sectarian chants during games.

BT Sport chiefs say they will move gear and change settings to blank out banned anthems.

Mics were placed in a higher position at a Rangers tie last week after trouble with supporters belting out hate songs at a previous game.

A source said yesterday: “This will be happening more and more because sadly sectarian singing appears to have resurfaced more publicly this season.

“Viewers outwith the Old Firm must hear about things like this and be totally baffled.”

BT Sport moved the audio gear last week during a Scottish Cup tie between Rangers and Cowdenbeath.

It came after banned songs could clearly be heard during the Ibrox club’s grudge match against Hibs at the end of December.

Meh - OP is a bit para - it qoutes "audio" not about being on the telly, and is general to both sets of the OF. If I was a broadcaster I would do they same.....

non story

a lot of shite. Veiwers outwith the old firm take part in as much dodgy singins as any of the old firm fans.

"hate songs" is a nice new way to put it :lol: Like when the sheep sing to us about injuring durrant, or when we are told to "go home ya huns" from every other team.

I was saying that BT would have covered "audio" of the game and sold their stream of such to other broadcasters - radio and the like or even on their catch up service, just because they are not covering it live doesn't mean to say they can't be there to make revenue in other areas...

Just like Sky would sell their coverage of the game to broadcasters showing highlights, news clips etc...

BT don't have any of the Scottish cup whatsoever

Andy Murrays never done swearing during his matches. All Mark Petchy does is say "sorry for the language you may have picked up" and thats it. I dont even know why he even feels the need to apologise for someone elses swearing - they are a broadcaster - not the moral guardians of the viewers.

No British broadcasters are allowed to broadcast swearing before 9pm.

They can be fined for it.

No British broadcasters are allowed to broadcast swearing before 9pm.

They can be fined for it.

and thats fair enough in a taped programme before the watershed - but a sportsman caught inadvertently swearing because of losing a point of something - thats nothing to do with the broadcaster - they have absolutely no control over it other than move the mikes - which is what they are doing at BT sport.

Not sure what sanitised version of the game these guys think exists anywhere else, but i am sure that any viewers in England won't care about words that they can't make out in songs they don't understand.

Spot on LB

"TELLY bosses are shifting pitch-side mics so viewers dont hear sectarian chants during games.

BT Sport chiefs say they will move gear and change settings to blank out banned anthems.

Mics were placed in a higher position at a Rangers tie last week after trouble with supporters belting out hate songs at a previous game.

A source said yesterday: This will be happening more and more because sadly sectarian singing appears to have resurfaced more publicly this season.

Viewers outwith the Old Firm must hear about things like this and be totally baffled.

BT Sport moved the audio gear last week during a Scottish Cup tie between Rangers and Cowdenbeath.

It came after banned songs could clearly be heard during the Ibrox clubs grudge match against Hibs at the end of December.

Meh - OP is a bit para - it qoutes "audio" not about being on the telly, and is general to both sets of the OF. If I was a broadcaster I would do they same.....

non story

No paranoia whatsoever. It mentions one game only, ours, this after Leckie commented on hearing unsavoury singing from the Broomie.

Yes it mentions "fans out with the OF"" being baffled bug the only direct reference to "hate songs" is Rangers.

a lot of shite. Veiwers outwith the old firm take part in as much dodgy singins as any of the old firm fans.

"hate songs" is a nice new way to put it :lol: Like when the sheep sing to us about injuring durrant, or when we are told to "go home ya H***" from every other team.

Ever been to a Clyde game? I have on several occasions. Not big crowds as you can imagine, but you can hear every word, ranging from o******* bastard, to fenian bastard, paedo, yer maw's a slag, I've shagged yer maw, poofter and so on and that's just at the oppositions players. The oppo subs and coaches get it the best, because they have nowhere to run! Their fans will run down to the away dug out and just give them it tight.

Funny as fuck listening and watching the antics. I sit their with a wry grin on the face, thinking of the irony knowing that if it were Ibrox, we are jailed. The easily offended bill was purely made up to oppress us, no one else. It's only the craic for every other team, but for us, it's the jail!

No paranoia whatsoever. It mentions one game only, ours, this after Leckie commented on hearing unsavoury singing from the Broomie.

Yes it mentions "fans out with the OF"" being baffled bug the only direct reference to "hate songs" is Rangers.

Exactly and the answer is, sing them fucking louder, 100%. Fuckthem!!

:crabflute:

Its BT who have been filming most live football in Scotland for the last 5 years as sub contractors to other stations.

As for moving Micks, I would put them all on a boat back home.:party:

No it's not, BBC Alba outside broadcast and STV crews do the non OB games out with SKY and BT.

are you a spokesman for bt or just unable to listen to other points of view. As stated fuck all to do with bt so sun is lying agaiin

Sky have previous for this......muting out the scum as the desicrated yet another minutes silence

on screen it looked like it was perfectly observed......clips from you tube told a different story

I'm not sure it's Sky mate .the beggar fuckpigs are employed everywhere and they tend to do things like this when they get in .

Cancelled my Sky recently and I had this cunt phoning me about my cancellation . Found out very quickly he was a beggar and he was giving me all sorts of shite about our club being New club and stuff .Opinionated didn't cover it while he should have been more professional .

What ever you say about that shower .They stick together and try to cover up and put US in bad light where ever possible