Is It Today The Sfa

mchammer

As much as I believe I don't really do a lot at the football that would see me getting into trouble, I honestly think all this bollocks is going completely and utterly over the top. Fucking spy cameras with facial recognition etc is well and truly taking the piss and if they keep on at this rate they will drive even more people away from the game in this country and its on its arse as it is.

the government will tell them to fuck off when they go cap in hand.

if they were stupid enough to give them money then i'd fully expect uproar from food banks etc. who could have used that money.

as for points deduction, i'd really like to see them manage that. is it only for "really offensive" songs or will it be imposed on shouting "ya fucking wanker" at players of the opposition as well?

well done on the SPFL and SFA for advancing the death of Scottish Football by about ten years with these proposals.

What about motherwell? Flares, a pitch invasion with menaces and poking our captain in the eye with a stick all in one day and we are still waiting for it to be dealt with

whataboutery is banned. If you are accused or implicated in something by the press then highlighting a lack of level playing field is simply not allowed.

Facial recognition? FFS do these numptys have a brain cell between them?

So what happens if fans turn up wearing masks? Balaclavas? Or covered head to toe in a Burkha ?

The last one might have the security people shitting themselves but afaik they're not illegal

Honestly it's a fitba match, if they're feart what the TV cameras might pick up then mute the crowd sound.

I hear more offensive language when I'm in the pub

whataboutery is banned. If you are accused or implicated in something by the press then highlighting a lack of level playing field is simply not allowed.

What made it even worse was all that happened on a celebration day for them what would they be like if things took a turn for the worse :anguish:

£4m to put cameras into grounds. How about they invest that in policing for the real crimes on the streets. Absolute stupidity as usual. Football is cleaner now than it has ever been. Do I care about what songs some opposition fans sing at a football match? No!!! Do I care about real crimes? Yes!!! Wtf??? I get more offended by cold callers than songs sang by supporters.

Face recognition? How about bloody goal line technology?

When terrorists walk about our streets they come up with this?

Let's start by doing this in our airports, bus stations and train stations over the full UK to combat real terrorism not bloody football grounds

These idiots running our game need to get a grip, Is our football full of hooligans? The answer is no.

All this will do is drive fans away from football grounds when we are trying to attract fans.

If Rangers agree to it and our supporters groups and fans boycott season ticket sales, Then what?

We are the customer and it's time we were treated as such, instead of being labelled a bigoted hooligan when no crime has been committed.

Face recognition? How about bloody goal line technology?

When terrorists walk about our streets they come up with this?

Let's start by doing our airports, bus stations and train stations over the full UK to combat real terrorism.

These idiots running our game need to get a grip, Is our football full of hooligans? The answer is no.

All this will do is drive fans away from football grounds when we are trying to attract fans.

If Rangers agree to it and our supporters groups and fans boycott season ticket sales, Then what?

We are the customer and it's time we were treated as such, instead of being labelled a bigoted hooligan when no crime has been committed.

I fucking hate them but it may take a joint statement from.our groups and theirs. That would be more powerful than sinlge ones.

I know that won't be popular but this is pretty big in all honesty

Asking the Government, Tax Payers like us, to pay for face recognition.

Are they going to ask everyone wearing a scarf over there face, or waving flag or whatever can obscure FR.

What a joke. As it stands, nothing is being done then and no mention of punishment for the bheasts.

Fair enough. It's a free for all then.

Just so long as club officials put out the obligatory warnings and threats of bans then we are all OK?

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me!"

Apparently names do hurt some of us nowadays.

We live in a real fucked up society. I remember when pc stood for police constable, not politically correct.

They're now using PC's to make sure we're being PC?

Fuck that, im not boycotting just because some tarriers and wee boys want to take flares into the fucking ground, if you wear a scarf over your face then singing isnt anything to worry about.

Why are our fans so obsessed with boycotting?

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me!"

Apparently names do hurt some of us nowadays.

We live in a real fucked up society. I remember when pc stood for police constable, not politically correct.

They're now using PC's to make sure we're being PC?

And double checking it on a pc.

Fuck that, im not boycotting just because some tarriers and wee boys want to take flares into the fucking ground, if you wear a scarf over your face then singing isnt anything to worry about.

Why are our fans so obsessed with boycotting?

Its because its BOYcotting.