Sell Out Ibrox - Falkirk 30/01

Just had a quick look at the stadium plan for the Falkirk game at the end of the month and there are still plenty tickets available if anyone is considering going along.

I am quite surprised how many are still available as this could be an important game in the destination of the Championship title. Should we win next Monday versus Morton then we could potentially go 8 points clear at the top by beating Falkirk as Hibs do not have a league game that weekend due to their League Cup involvement.

The atmosphere and sell out aspect definitely spurred on the players in the Hibs game last month so here's hoping we see a rush for tickets the closer we get to the game!

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T16A12&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people were last paid well before xmas and and might be struggling until payday.

That's a fair point. I'd imagine most people get paid next week so there could be a last minute rush for tickets.

As big a game as Hibs at Ibrox on the 28th IMO.

Definitely. The last game versus Falkirk at Ibrox was a tough one as well and if it were not for Tav's free kick late on then we could have dropped points that day.

Going hospitality for the first time for this game, looking forward to it.

Me and my mates tried to book a table in the Thornton suite for this one, about a month ago. Sold out even then. We ended up at the Livingston game instead, had a ball. Still haven't recovered.............

Left it late this time, so the best seats were taken and I opted to get a ticket in the Broomloan Rear. It was a single seat, no other seats in the vicinity, yet it still told me I could only buy a ticket if I was buying a child ticket with it. If I was taking a child am I meant to put them in a different part of the stand?

Now in MFG instead, but still can't fathom the logic of not releasing single seats in BR.

Left it late this time, so the best seats were taken and I opted to get a ticket in the Broomloan Rear. It was a single seat, no other seats in the vicinity, yet it still told me I could only buy a ticket if I was buying a child ticket with it. If I was taking a child am I meant to put them in a different part of the stand?

Now in MFG instead, but still can't fathom the logic of not releasing single seats in BR.

The folk at the ticket office are fucking morons mate.

Weve got 4 STs, my old boy, my brother and I have adult tickets and my daughter has a childs ticket. Weve also ticked away games. About 10 times this season theyve given my 5 year old daughter away tickets to different games as theyve given us, as if a 5 year olds going to go to Easter road herself. And even if I could get a ticket to the ground from my RSC id still be in a different seat, just defies logic. Youd think if theres 4 STs bought together then they'd allocate away tickets together, or at the very least not allocate one for a child without an adult.

The folk at the ticket office are fucking morons mate.

Weve got 4 STs, my old boy, my brother and I have adult tickets and my daughter has a childs ticket. Weve also ticked away games. About 10 times this season theyve given my 5 year old daughter away tickets to different games as theyve given us, as if a 5 year olds going to go to Easter road herself. And even if I could get a ticket to the ground from my RSC id still be in a different seat, just defies logic. Youd think if theres 4 STs bought together then they'd allocate away tickets together, or at the very least not allocate one for a child without an adult.

You have to link it as family & friends when you renew your ST.

Me, my old man and brother all get the same away tickets and beside each other.

That's pretty good going. We've only had 12 away games. St Mirren allocation was nowt to do with Rangers, and you got tickets for 10 games out of the remaining eleven? Some going!

About 10 times this season theyve given my 5 year old daughter away tickets to different games as theyve given us,

That's pretty good going. We've only had 12 away games. St Mirren allocation was nowt to do with Rangers, and you got tickets for 10 games out of the remaining eleven? Some going!

Wasnt just away games was cup games as well, and probably not as many as ten but at least 5 or 6