Facial Recognition To Punish Fans

RFC55

Has Scottish football just struck the final nail in its coffin?

They're looking at facial recognition to punish fans. I know many guys on both sides who are decent normal guys who like a sing song and then back to the boozer for a noise up of each other but in general are mates.

So that's folks jobs now on the line because if they can't track you down just after the game then you can be rest assured some computer wanker will be pouring over pictures of fans "misbehaving"

I don't give a fuck what a tarrier sings, a utd fan, Aberdeen, Motherwell or east Stirling but ruining guys lives through songs at the football is a fucking disgrace.

I hope the RST are all over this.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sing TBB all you want as long you have your scarf covering your mouth. If you miraculously get lifted and took to court it will get thrown out.

Everytime.

It's getting into dodgy territory here.

If someone is offended by here lies a soldier as it contains the line "don't vury me in Erin's fenian valleys" we could get lifted same goes for some of our other loyalist songs.

Nobody should be lifted for songs at the football unless it's racist etc

Mental it is, end of the day it's a song

There's far worse songs on the radio that kids hear day in, day out. Things like Lady Gaga "Bad Romance", Flo Rida "Blow my whistle" so on so forth.

the human race is so caught up in being pc and high morality that it's forgotten what common sense is. Yeah I don't like being called a h**, end of the day I rather get cried a h** then battered off of 10 folk.

Let's disregard the blatant lack of emergency services, educational services, welfare system... You know the things that actually matter? A Rangers fan said a bad word on Saturday, millions of pounds must be used to identify a face, just for it to be chucked out in court.

Facial recognition softwre is pretty unreliable IIRC.

I wouldn't worry too much about that tbh.

Gogz the pros and cons of facial recognition Aint the issue. This is a fucking awful decision to punish football fans and to have a big brother state.

Rugby fans can drink in the ground we can't. We can't even take a fucking cargo on a bus without the police setting up roadblocks to search buses. Does any other sports fans suffer this? If not why not?

This isn't just about us, though it is all I care about. This is a fucking shambles

Gogz the pros and cons of facial recognition Aint the issue. This is a fucking awful decision to punish football fans and to have a big brother state.

Rugby fans can drink in the ground we can't. We can't even take a fucking cargo on a bus without the police setting up roadblocks to search buses. Does any other sports fans suffer this? If not why not?

This isn't just about usz though it is all I care about. This is a fucking shambles

sorry I wasnt trying to sound like I agreed with them.

It's getting into dodgy territory here.

If someone is offended by here lies a soldier as it contains the line "don't vury me in Erin's fenian valleys" we could get lifted same goes for some of our other loyalist songs.

Nobody should be lifted for songs at the football unless it's racist etc

I thought the F word was only deemed sectarian depending on what context it was used in. Basically if it was used to cause offence ie Calling someone a Fenian bastard or something along they lines.?

"Don't bury me in Erin's Fenian valleys" isn't directed at an individual or aiming to cause offence so should surely be ok. Too many grey areas with all this shite.

Take us back to the 90s. Nobody giving a fuck about what each other sings. No mock offended shite. 90 mins of pure passion then back to normal after the game. That's what the majority of fans on both sides want.

I hope the RST are all over this.

They already are, just announced they will be selling LyinBrand guy fawkes masks before all home games.

Nothing will ever unnite football fans but this would be a great cause to rally round. This is just wrong. Wonder what next, CCTV in pubs and clubs so the Scottish Nazi Party can spy on everyone. Meanwhie their leader is posing for selfie photos with a tarrier bastard school teacher who refers to Protestants as Orange Bastards and supports the pira.

What a cuntry

Mental it is, end of the day it's a song

There's far worse songs on the radio that kids hear day in, day out. Things like Lady Gaga "Bad Romance", Flo Rida "Blow my whistle" so on so forth.

the human race is so caught up in being pc and high morality that it's forgotten what common sense is. Yeah I don't like being called a h**, end of the day I rather get cried a h** then battered off of 10 folk.

Interesting argument