Facial Recognition To Punish Fans

RFC55

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They already are, just announced they will be selling LyinBrand guy fawkes masks before all home games.

Nothing will ever unnite football fans but this would be a great cause to rally round. This is just wrong. Wonder what next, CCTV in pubs and clubs so the Scottish Nazi Party can spy on everyone. Meanwhie their leader is posing for selfie photos with a tarrier bastard school teacher who refers to Protestants as Orange Bastards and supports the pira.

What a cuntry

That's what the yellow peril are all about. They are devoid of strategic thought, so they think at a lower level. Control the masses with nanny state legislation and deflect from the tough decisions on health, education etc on which they have no answers. They are fucking morons. Another government grant on the way and the football authorities will welcome with open hands ready to squirrel at least half of it away in their pooch. Not thwt they are corrupt!

Just another step in the criminilisation of football fans, which J object to and am fed up to fuck with. People will walk away.

Not partly - they are wholly to blame.

Nationalists that ruined their nation.

I get you, but it's OUR nation and the sooner we let these third rate excuses for MSP's know that the better. The ballot box is our weapon and May is the date. Vote accordingly or forever hold your silence.

This is another example of lazy and cowardly policing and has the prospect of civil law suits written all over it.

The most ironic thing is that the behaviour of football fans in Scotland is nowhere near the biggest social issue facing the country.

A 21 year old was murdered at the weekend only a few years after his mother and cousin/uncle

were also killed. This is real crime and people getting offended with singing is only taking police resources away from investigating such incidents.

Spot on... But real crime isn't that high on the police agenda. If it was they would get off their fat bureaucratic arses and arrest their paedophile paymasters.

That's what the yellow peril are all about. They are devoid of strategic thought, so they think at a lower level. Control the masses with nanny state legislation and deflect from the tough decisions on health, education etc on which they have no answers. They are fucking morons. Another government grant on the way and the football authorities will welcome with open hands ready to squirrel at least half of it away in their pooch. Not thwt they are corrupt!

Just another step in the criminilisation of football fans, which J object to and am fed up to fuck with. People will walk away.

FFS, Saudi Arabia and China will soon have more freedoms than Scotland.

People talking about facial recognition software need to get with the times they are now testing lip reading software. As soon as it's available the SNP will be beta testers. Major worry as this software was 76% accurate two years ago. Mind you not sure if it works with parliamoglasgow.

Wonder when the hought police will be policing people's brains.

So you are against the criminalisation of fans and a police state? Yet you posted this just a few hours ago about another draconian act of law.

Holyrood obviously make a point in ignoring it, as plod should be held to account for not enforcing it.

So, not really against. It's just a bit of tit-for-tat for you really then.

You are a prime example of a handwringing whatabouterer and it's all coming back to bite people like you on the arse.

this is just another police state tactic,personally I've nothing to worry about but that's not the point,if you want to take a picture or film your kid at a nativity play you need prior permission from other parents that it's OK,now kids go to games,I take it they will need to ask permission of the parents with them before filming? if not then surely it's a breach of rights,I know I don't want some stranger filming my kid without my consent

Apart from the OP and a couple of others, most on here are only interested in pointing the finger at someone else and trying to shift the whole thing into a tit-for-tat-style "it wiznae me, it wiz him" charade. Most of you seem completely incapable of looking beyond small-fry prejudices to see the bigger picture in all of this.

Pathetic.

Keep blaming Celtic, Hibs, Scotland, Ireland, Chic Charnley or whoever else you want to if you are certain it will make you feel better when you are up at court for fuck all.

You reap what you sow.

Apart from the OP and a couple of others, most on here are only interested in pointing the finger at someone else and trying to shift the whole thing into a tit-for-tat-style "it wiznae me, it wiz him" charade. Most of you seem completely incapable of looking beyond small-fry prejudices to see the bigger picture in all of this.

Pathetic.

Keep blaming Celtic, Hibs, Scotland, Ireland, Chic Charnley or whoever else you want to if you are certain it will make you feel better when you are up at court for fuck all.

You reap what you sow.

That's you taking being a dick to a whole new level

Pathetic.

You reap what you sow.

Wit.

So you are against the criminalisation of fans and a police state? Yet you posted this just a few hours ago about another draconian act of law.

So, not really against. It's just a bit of tit-foir-tat for you really then.

You are a prime example of a handwringing whatabouterer and it's all coming back to bite people like you on the arse.

You omit the context which was in relation to terrorist scum songs and a piece of UK legislation on terrorism which I support, pointing out that the SNP and police obviously ignore.

Now please go change your pampers and must do better.

Any details on how this would work as facial recognition suggests they somehow would have our facial images on a data base? Ie is it your pic taken on entering turnstiles that could be used to identify you later.

Daft idea, smashing a nut that doesn't need smashed, with a hell of a sized sledgehammer.

Can't be foolproof, if facial images can be hidden ie behind scarves etc.

And where the he'll does our skint national game find £4m?

Lunatics truly running the asylum.

Pathetic.

You reap what you sow.

Whit?

This is ludicrous. It was the Tims that started all this shit, so they are entirely to blame. Honestly, I couldn't give a shit if they call me a h** or whatever, and I won't pretend to be offended, unlike them. Maybe, just maybe, they could actually come out and say that they aren't offended by the word Fenian either. Then maybe together we could tell the powers that be that neither side gives a shit, and it's simply about creating an atmosphere at the grounds. And fuck the SNP, and RIP to free speech in Scotland.

this is just another police state tactic,personally I've nothing to worry about but that's not the point,if you want to take a picture or film your kid at a nativity play you need prior permission from other parents that it's OK,now kids go to games,I take it they will need to ask permission of the parents with them before filming? if not then surely it's a breach of rights,I know I don't want some stranger filming my kid without my consent

(tu)

Especially not some trumped-up, little, megalomaniac nonce squad footsoldier who takes orders from on high from a paedophile ring.

You omit the context which was in relation to terrorist scum songs and a piece of UK legislation on terrorism which I support, pointing out that the SNP and police obviously ignore.

Now please go change your pampers and must do better.

More tit-for-tat, huh? Okay... I will change my pampers when you desist from sleepwalking.

Nobody ever died from being sung at. Anyone who honestly considers songs sung at a football game as a major problem in Scottish society is a fucking mentalist.

It's akin to domestic incidents. Folk getting weekenders and jail sentences for sending text messages to exes. Bar L full if domestic offenders. Meanwhile drugs are rife, junkies tanning houses, knife crime including murders in the papers constantly, old grannies getting mugged or killed in their houses, sexual crimes on the increase blah blah.

Scotland has many serious crimes we should be looking as a society to address.

Just don't call your ex a fuckin cow.