Would You Go?

BridgeIsBlue

123 members have voted

1. 1. Attend protest

• Yes
    • No

With the news coming out today that the Gestapo are looking to go all 1984 on football fans,IF a mass protest was staged at Hampden by fans of all the big clubs in Scotland,would you go along?

Now don't get me wrong,ordinarily I wouldn't have anything to do with the beasts or the rest of them,but I honestly think something has to be done about these cunts at the SNP/Police Scotland and the SFA.

Lets make no mistake about it though we did not start all this shite,but we're sure as shit getting the worst end of it now.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

I don't want anything to do with fans or clubs of anyone in Scotland. A Rangers walk/protest, provided the RST, Sons Of Struth, Union Bears, Rangers First etc kept away from it in an official group sense and all came as Rangers fans together then absolutely I would. I'd be there with bells on.

No.

I don't want anything to do with fans or clubs of anyone in Scotland. A Rangers walk/protest, provided the RST, Sons Of Struth, Union Bears, Rangers First etc kept away from it in an official group sense and all came as Rangers fans together then absolutely I would. I'd be there with bells on.

100% agree.

Scottish football is only in this mess as the others lead by team offended have claimed for years to be offended by us. They have done this for no other reason than to try and land us in shit.

So no, would I fuck stand side by side with them.

With the news coming out today that the Gestapo are looking to go all 1984 on football fans,IF a mass protest was staged at Hampden by fans of all the big clubs in Scotland,would you go along?

Now don't get me wrong,ordinarily I wouldn't have anything to do with the beasts or the rest of them,but I honestly think something has to be done about these cunts at the SNP/Police Scotland and the SFA.

Lets make no mistake about it though we did not start all this shite,but we're sure as shit getting the worst end of it now.

Protest with arsehole fans of all the clubs that wanted us dead?

Great idea. That should give them a chance to test their facial recognition scheme.

Fuck the rest of Scottish football. Rangers stand alone as we always have.

I'm not against a protest by out fans but do it at a match at Ibrox.

A country wide boycott would get the message across better imo seeing every stadium in Scotland empty one weekend would surely get noticed,plus as others have said it would avoid mingling with bheasts

With the odd exception Scottish grounds are empty every week. Nobody would notice if fans boycotted.

Maybe it's a good way to reach out and build bridges

That's fair comment if your dealing with reasonable intelligent supporters of the other Clubs in Scotland...unfortunately when Rangers are mentioned they tend to morph into slabbering hate filled arseholes, Who would look to get us into as much trouble and bother as they could..An earlier couple of posters got it spot on for me..Had we drew or lost to the hibs with no rousing stirring rendition of TBB (new words and all) then I really don't think this whole scenario would be getting discussed.

This is a "stealth" what else can we do to Rangers pile of shite...imho..Decent law abiding tax paying Blue Noses getting jailed and having a criminal record for singing a song that gets up the noses of every other Club in Scotland (because it scares the shite out of them) is totally and utterly beyond a joke.

I've just realised that you were being Sarcastic...well I hope you are...I wouldn't give the "haters" of the other teams in Scotland the steam aff my shite never mind stand side by side with them