Whos All Going To Morton?

Im going, looking forward to it, i work close to the ground, and im off work tuesday so will probably just go into greenock town straight from work for a bevvy before the game,although as far as I know there arent any Bear friendly pubs. Anyone know if the Britannia Club (i think its called)is open on monday nights and if non members are welcome?

Im going, looking forward to it, i work close to the ground, and im off work tuesday so will probably just go into greenock town straight from work for a bevvy before the game,although as far as I know there arent any Bear friendly pubs. Anyone know if the Britannia Club (i think its called)is open on monday nights and if non members are welcome?

When did people in Greenock start working?

I'll be there :uk:

Greenock Victoria bowling club is open for Rangers fans.

Is that the one up the QB not far from the ground?

Aye mate,corner of East crawford street.

I will find out if the Brit will be open but i doubt it,only way it would be if they thought they could get a few in before/after the game to make it worthwhile.

Aye mate,corner of East crawford street.

I will find out if the Brit will be open but i doubt it,only way it would be if they thought they could get a few in before/after the game to make it worthwhile.

Will probably just pop into the bowling club then, theres only 3 of us and ive been in there a few times anyway

Britannia was open last game,and that was an early kick off, mind we arrived at five to eleven and cops were heading in just before us, the country is falling to bits and they sent a full van load of cops (they all got out and went in)to check if the bar was open early.

Right just so im sure im talking about this right place, this is the Britannia Club isnt it? If so ill probably pop in there as its only 5 min walk from my work.

4760391052_28c3f1753b.jpg

22 minutes ago, Willis said:

Right just so im sure im talking about this right place, this is the Britannia Club isnt it? If so ill probably pop in there as its only 5 min walk from my work.

4760391052_28c3f1753b.jpg

Aye mate that's the brit. Right next to the train station so you could hop on and get off at cartsdyke then 2 min walk to Cappielow.