*** The Official Morton Vs Rangers Match Thread ***

GlasgowsBlue

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

To put it mildly, we were fucking shit in that first half. No tempo, woeful passing and control of the ball and very little penetration down the flanks, so if we don't pick our game up I can see points being dropped here. Warburton will not be happy with that.

CZl9grKXEAACmTL.jpg:large

1 minute ago, jim89 said:

I think it's all about "building relationships" with the English clubs in hopes of getting better players in the future.

Possibly. Certainly zelalem has said good things about us so that will help but it's no reason to get a starting slot alone. I'd like to see Thompson get some time, he's looked tidy when he's played this season.

4 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

I think it would be unfair to call him shite based on his first half tonight; for me he's been his entire season so far condensed into one half, flashes of brilliance with some very slack play worthy of being hooked. 

He has been inconsistent. We knew this before he started. By playing him though he'd developing, highlighting his weaknesses and showing top Premiership teams we are delivering on our end of the bargain when given their player.

Not good enough, we got to win this league this season, no time for passengers 

2 minutes ago, jim89 said:

I think it's all about "building relationships" with the English clubs in hopes of getting better players in the future.

Be good to get a couple that we can happily give the game time to, then.

But I get what you're saying.

?