*** The Official Morton Vs Rangers Match Thread ***

GlasgowsBlue

4 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

I thought Forrester got himself in good positions, decent touch and was unlucky not to score.

Good win in difficult circumstances in the end. Roll on Saturday, hope we fucking rape manky Houstons mob.

I agree, give him some more game time and he will be a lot sharper. He done decent

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Poor performance but another victory and 3 points.

Need to improve on Saturday.

Anyway well done Gers.

Sorry but I don't rate Forrester.

Thats what to do, judge a player who lacks match fitness on a 30 minute appearance in one of our worst performances of the season. In that case I'm going to say I don't rate Waghorn, or Tavernier, or Wallace because of their performance.

And the BBC retract.....fucking arseholes. 

Greenock Morton 0-2 Rangers

Posted at72mins

Rangers midfielder Andy Halliday is sent off amid confusion. It appears that he was shown a second yellow card for the strength of his celebrations.

Football wise it wasn't our greatest performance but as soon as Morton opened up we had the extra quality in the final third and that saw us over the line.

After the Falkirk game I was worried that this team lacked the character and fight when things weren't going our way but after the Hibs game and tonight's game we showed we have the fight required to win this league.