What Do The Bbc Think Rangers Lose From Their "boycott"?

Essandoh

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely this is what everyone's wanted? Let them maintain their boycott and keep the rat bastards out of Ibrox and Auchenhowie. Simple.

The bbc is pretty wide reaching so i presume they think our profile will diminish if they dont report on us.

The reality is that the negative slant they put on our stories is worse for our profile/reputation than no report at all.

Aye, they need the Blue Pound in Scotland as much as anyone. Get them to feck out of our affairs until they can come back to us and provide an honest and unbiased opinion on our club.

Not blue tinted glasses from them - just honesty.

I don't need the BBC but I need The Rangers!

I remember a day or so after the hiv match, gollem was on the news and the very last word was followed by that stupid rhat faced smirk he always makes. The one that really grates me. I reckon its provoking the Bears on purpose. The mutant should be up for enciting violence via public mhedia. Keeps these scumbag bbc out.

These bastards should never have been in the position to impose any boycotts.

They should never have been allowed back near the ground last time.

Somebody with a set of balls up there should come out with a permanent blanket ban on everything to do with the BBC.

I have to say, though I've been more than happy with how the board have operated in the last 10 month, we should not back down on this.

Keep them out until we have an official apology from pacific quay. I can't see that happening either but it will at least stop them coming back again.

We don't need them, BBC Scotland football reports are scarce enough as it is, so the majority of support won't notice it.

Promote the official Rangers website for all news and leave the smarmy biased bastard corporation on the sidelines.

Spiers,Cosgrove,English,Spence and McLaughlin have been employed by the BBC in the past few years.

There's five reasons why I wouldn't be welcoming that poisonous organisation anywhere near our club.

You forgot about the Hag on newsnight discussing us as well.

Nothing. They just aren't sending staff to Ibrox. They are still reporting on us and posting match reports.

Surely this is still a denial of service to a certain group of people, that group of people are entitled to the same exposure granted to other groups, after all we have paid the same amount in license fee's ?