Mohsni released without kicking a ball in Angers.

OlegKuznetsov

It's become the standard criticism of our team that with such offensive full-backs in the cavalier Tavernier and wing-wizard Wallace, that we leave ourselves rather exposed.

However, with Mohsni in the team, we were exposed with a defensive 4-5-1, and we concede fewer goals now.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Not surprised. Angers are sitting third in ligue 1. It's no wonder he's not had a look in. 

My least favourite moshni moment was when he had the ball in our own half under no pressure and he just booted it out the park. Can't mind who it was against. I want to say Falkirk but no sure 

The 3-0 game against QOTS I'm sure.

3 hours ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Not surprised. Angers are sitting third in ligue 1. It's no wonder he's not had a look in. 

My least favourite moshni moment was when he had the ball in our own half under no pressure and he just booted it out the park. Can't mind who it was against. I want to say Falkirk but no sure 

QOTS in the play offs when he won the ball, ran up the wing and tried a daisy cutter from 50 yards is my least favourite. And when he tried stepovers facing our goalie in our own half against Inverness :lol:

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

He's a strange one. I honestly didn't think (at times) he was as bad as made out. When he put his mind to it he could be an alright player but his mindset and mental issues are probably his biggest problem.

He definitely had some ability but he's a player that no team can ever rely on as a defender due to his needless desire to dribble past a striker or try some wee flick and lose the ball

12 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Ally put him up front :lol::lol::lol: 

Hawl, he scored. :lol:

Completely unsurprised by this. Off the pitch the guy seems like an incredibly good person. However he simply does not and will never have the temperament required to be a professional footballer.

He'll find a wage somewhere but it'll be at a much, much lower level than he's been before.

Angers even signing him in the first place was an error of judgement on their part; he's an atrocious footballer.

He struggled to complete simple, five-yard passes (largely because he insisted on using the outside of his fucking boots, for fuck's sake) and had the mental capacity of an infant. I don't care how long he hung around after a game to sign autographs; he goes down as the worst footballer I've ever seen play for Rangers.

Battering Erwin aside, his form at the end of last season cost us dearly. Being beaten to a header by the shorter Rory Loy at Falkirk springs to mind, as does blootering the ball over the stand behind the touchline at Raith when under zero pressure; that stands out because it made it to Paddy Power's Facebook page and I'm told Soccer AM too.

The more I think about it, the worse my memory of him becomes. Awful footballer. He is out of his depth at professional level.

Just now, WadeWilson said:

Scraped a last minute Desmond in the cup with Alloa or someone I think.

Aye, couldn't remember the team, but i remember him grabbing a real late goal after being put up front in the last 15 mins of a game.