Best rangers goal ever seen

Laudrup1690

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Loads of obvious ones to choose from but I can remember slightly a van basten like volley by Amato (I think) in the early spl years, it was an away game again I think haha... Will have to rewatch the DVD of goals it's on

Kanchelskis away to Dunfermline?

9 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Loads of obvious ones to choose from but I can remember slightly a van basten like volley by Amato (I think) in the early spl years, it was an away game again I think haha... Will have to rewatch the DVD of goals it's on

Possibly away to the sheep 5-1 99/00 ?

Just from games I was at, probably Albertz v them, 30yard free kick in the 3-1 new year game.

One that nobody will remember was an absolute screamer that Erik Bo Andersen hit in a 6-1 win against Dunfermline, league cup semi final at that green plastic shitehole. Don't even remember the year, just an amazing hit.

Always been fond of Ally's one at Leeds. Not a rocket strike but a fantastically crafted break away goal. Bobby Russell against PSV away is another that springs to mind

Edit

Just realised the actual op says quality of strike even if the thread topic doesn't.

In that case the first goal away to Leeds deserves a mention