Killie cup tickets booking fee by seat

RoyalistBear

2 hours ago, RoyalistBear said:

Dude, that was the reply I got but it still dosnt add up??? If you book anywhere else, cinema, comedy club, flights, trains the list goes on, this dosnt happen.

Thats why that explanation dosnt sit well with me, coz its a fob off! Big style, anyway, will just go to t/o in future because you wouldn't just go around your life handing out £2 a time for feck all! Cancer research want £2 a month, give it to them, rather than have my pocket picked!

The Phone Ticket Centre is run by a 3rd party call-centre company.  The booking fee is how they make their money, and pay their telephony staff and make a profit.  If they didn't charge you the £2 per seat, they would charge it to the club, who would put the ticket price up by £2 and you'd still end up paying it, but so would Wee Joe who goes to the Ticket Office and pays cash - and it's not fair that he should have to pay extra for your laziness!   

6 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Ticketmaster charge 10% on all tickets.

My Creamfields tickets last year was £220 plus a £22 booking fee

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

Think it depends on the event. Tickets for ICW charge £2 per head plus £2.75 delivery.

(I'm just buying them now) 

Trying to decide which one of you is the biggest bufty.