So

RFC55

2 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

Every one of that irksome group are a stinking shower of unwashed filth.

He's meant to be a loyalist :( fuck me if that's a loyalist iin some folks view youd be castrated on the drum.for that 

When McMurdo and his RSL (stop sniggering at the back) were 'signing off' he went out of his way to promote and try to sign post people to John James site.

I don't believe for one second, McMurdo wasn't aware that Jon James was nothing but an extremely obsessed, mentally deranged taig, in a sea of mentally deranged taigs, who seem to spent most of their life talking about a Team and trying to damage in any way possible, a team they claim died. Not for one second do I believe he didn't know.

What a complete cunt, no morals, no integrity, despised by the vast, vast majority of our support.

Some of us called him and that other cunt Bawsburst out for it, while others repeatedly posted his propaganda :pipe:

21 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Today must be shite thread day, roll on Monday ?

Aye? You don't think a blogger who tells us he's a loyalist and he's one of us, yet he pallys up with tarriers and tells us this board are sxrewing us over? Aye very fucking good 

14 minutes ago, thehost said:

could be worse you could be a yes voting handwringer bumping your gums on the dhaily rhebel's website with jingle jangle all the while producing shite that no real rangers fan would subscribe to

Who would that be? :lol:

I'd rather stand side by side with a yes voting bear who had Rangers at heart than young William and John James 

I think yer a paradoy as to my knowledge all who have posted are no voters haha 

16 minutes ago, thehost said:

could be worse you could be a yes voting handwringer bumping your gums on the dhaily rhebel's website with jingle jangle all the while producing shite that no real rangers fan would subscribe to

Ps it costs 25 quid to see wee William 

Many times  McMurdo had me tearing my hair out with frustration at his defence of Ashley,Green etc and many times he had me thinking if ever there was an enemy within . Thankfully he's become an irrelevance ,for his behaviour has been unforgivable to put it mildly and mostly because he was too arrogant to admit his many mistakes.

I used to enjoy his articles but then disappeared up his own arse and began defending the indefensible. Been way too many too many bloggers, fans reps and othet s on their own soap box making their own capital out of our recent troubles and the more they put themselves on a pedestal the more they end up being hoisted by their own petard.

Thankfully there are decent bloggers out there with Rangers at heart, D'artagnan is a prime example and a way better writer than the likes of Mcmurdo