A potential stumbling block in the not so distant future

PromDeAnglais

56 minutes ago, buster. said:

Regards the defensive........................Four Clean Sheets in a row.

Our free goal scoring spree over the New Year has slowed down (Holt out at the sametime) but it didn't stop us winning league games and we are still in the SC.

ie. we won because we managed to keep it tight at the back and against Kilmarnock we just couldn't put the ball in the net BUT it was the FIRST TIME this had happened this season and we are into Feburary.

Correct.

We look fitter and faster than at any time in a helluva long time. Plan A is still looking fine, and it will continue to be tweaked as per the defensive improvements.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 25/01/2016 at 1:28 PM, Willis said:

For many its "I must support an English team but there isnt any that I partucularly like...fuck it Ill choose Chelsea because theyre big now and according to a few people they have a pure speshul relationship with Rangers"

The majority of Rangers fans that support Chelsea too have been supporting them for decades. A lot specifically since the testimonial friendly at the Bridge in 1984.

I went to my first Chelsea game in 1998 when it was Ken Bates as owner and they were mid table'ish.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The majority of Rangers fans that support Chelsea too have been supporting them for decades. A lot specifically since the testimonial friendly at the Bridge in 1984.

I went to my first Chelsea game in 1998 when it was Ken Bates as owner and they were mid table'ish.

Do you know the majority of Rangers fans that support Chelsea?

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 2:58 PM, Dazzler said:

To comment on the OP, I hope we keep working on plan A. I've always thought we should let other teams worry about us. This Rangers team remind me of Unirea Urezni. They were young, hungry, unknown players but they played Rangers off the park. The only away team I have applauded off the park.

I don't think they exist anymore.