Halliday Red Card Video

DamienM855

Just now, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

The "incident" is immediately prior to what the OP's video shows.

Halliday raises a clenched fist while cheering "Yas" - is that worthy of sending a player off for?

I personally don't think so as i see things every game that call for bookings or sendings off yet receive not even a word.

I'd ask why Halliday is attracting this special attention from refereeing in this country?

The clenched fist is shown at the end of the video mate.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

You should put a warning up with that video, there's women and children on here ffs.

Sorry mate. You shouldn't be letting your woman or weans on this website though, far too much disrespecting going on around here.

7 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

That's the authorities drawn a new line. Every time a player crosses that line will they get booked? Will they fuck.

Only if they play for Rangers. Referee was just looking for an excuse couldn't find one so settled for closet thing he could find, inciting the crowd my arse! 

It's a fucking disgrace. When a team beats us, they celebrate it like they've won the cup ...cue Hivs at their dump, Falkirk before Xmas and Morton / Livi when they took points off us. Yet when our players remember that and then celebrate a goal by punching the air....not running around the pitch hugging everyone like they've won a trophy....punching the air, it's deemed an offence worthy of a yellow card. You really couldn't make it up. 

An absolute fucking disgrace, the ref was wanting to show him the red card ever since Andy gave him an earful for an earlier poor fucking decision

Throw in the fact he was fouled earlier and ended up getting a free kick against him when the whistle should have been blown 5 seconds earlier

Luckily the game was won because shite decisions like this and the one against Hibs can completely turn games and it can cost you 2/3 points, over the course of a season can affect titles

I don't think the ref was biased, just utterly pish and he should be embarrassed with the way he went about the game tonight, he reminds of a guy who would take a bit of fun seriously in a pub and completely take the huff and ruin everyone's night, absolute worst cunt and I hope he feels like a right dick at that decision.

Prick

1 hour ago, simplythebestest said:

That's the authoisities drawn a new line. Every time a player croinses that line will they get booked? Will they fuck.

Never mind crossing the line, what about crossing themselves this gets non believers rild at being INsighted by some players knowing what they are up too.

That act should never be a booking either but this Is IWhere we are at due to the offended mafia.

I'd say that the ref was rotten tonight but I've read that it was the linesman that drew his attention to it.

I don't know what he told the ref right enough, but after just booking Halliday, surely he needed something more conclusive than a air fist punch to be sent off???