We only sing in the toilets

BEE

You speak the truth. Bouncing in the pisser at half time but no one joins in a song during the game. I was in the section just to the left of the centre of the rangers end and a few lads were joining in but most just stood there.

Ive said it for a while now but this best fans in the world and ibrox noise etc is a load of shite. Morton outsung us most of the match

1 minute ago, Willis said:

You speak the truth. Bouncing in the pisser at half time but no one joins in a song during the game. I was in the section just to the left of the centre of the rangers end and a few lads were joining in but most just stood there.

Ive said it for a while now but this best fans in the world and ibrox noise etc is a load of shite. Morton outsung us most of the match

Problem is is we'd just get done in for it anyway. Fuck they've likely found something to hold against us anyway.

Last few times I've been at ibrox most noise I've heard has been from the entrance, goals and dodgy decisions. 

Pish. My brother gets on at me every game cause he thinks its a brass neck when i stand and sing when i know no one is gonnae join in

Fuck that! Id sing even if i was the only fan in the stand!

You feel like a cock standing there singing yourself but who gives a fuck. Id rather stand and sing like a dick than sit on my hands.

Theres always that one legend of a guy tho, when you go "do ye know where hell is?!" Then is goes quiet and that one legend goes "hell is in the falls!" Then suddenly everyone wants to join in :lol: 

Wish everyone would just give it laldi, theres nothing better than singing the first words of a song then the entire stadium finishing it with you.

Too many folk are scared and think theyll get lifted for singing the bluebells are blue

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

Better than shitting in the stands...

rather sing in the shiter than shite in the stands, bobbys got jobby all over his hands!

cannae beat a rangers song where the first line has fuck all to do with the second :lol:

Aye I heard some guy shouting the actual words, then I heard someone correct him and say " naw its big trophies" and i kinda spewed intae ma moof. and felt a shudder run doon ma spine that was fuck awl tae dae wi ma pish. It was utter cringe. Its like them numpties you see pics of at the piggery with the green and grey kilts on.

we need to stop this big trophies shite. Its beyond a joke now.

To be honest, if it was me I would much prefer to keep my energy for singing in the stands rather than only in the toilets (when I'm in the toilets

my first instinct is to hold my breath & get out asap)

10 hours ago, Willis said:

Aye I heard some guy shouting the actual words, then I heard someone correct him and say " naw its big trophies" and i kinda spewed intae ma moof. and felt a shudder run doon ma spine that was fuck awl tae dae wi ma pish. It was utter cringe. Its like them numpties you see pics of at the piggery with the green and grey kilts on.

we need to stop this big trophies shite. Its beyond a joke now.

Agreed mate. Each of the different trophies are the same size every year, no matter who wins them or who has won that trophy the most.