*****Official Rangers v Falkirk match thread*****

Tiger Shaw

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I thought Falkirk made it hard for us today and deserve some praise, but we should still be breaking these teams open every week.  Still as always I'm delighted with a win, especially how we won.

People expecting us just  to roll up and win clearly haven't seen the rest of our games against them,okay we were poor today but I'm liking the character and determination  we showed  today to get the winner

2 hours ago, ben51 said:

Walking to Ibrox just how and just seen the team. I think this is the first selection I've really disagreed with the gaffer. 

I think that midfield really lacks creativity. 

I understand he doesn't let players 'walk into the team' hence why Shiels and Ball have got the nod. But with no Holt I think McKay should have been dropped back and either Forrester or King brought in out wide. 

Heres hoping ping we get the result and he proves me wrong. (tu)

Warburton first real mistake was that team today. 

But by fuck did I enjoy that goal! Get it right up you Houston you bitter cunt! 

6 minutes ago, RangersMind said:

There's a difference between being shite and playing a team of cheats. We played well today, we were just unlucky with final balls & they happy camped in their box, using hand balls when needed even when we get in the box.

We were shite.dwelled on the ball poor decision making and Falkirk had the better chances

Thought the fans were a wee bit impatient today. Started to get on the team's back a wee tad early, after only about 20 minutes. Don't think with a young team that's too helpful. Not going to help maters when we're not playing well anyway. I think they've earned some patience from time to time. One or two other things got on my wick a wee bit too. Settle doon, Bears!

Anyway, bad performance, but found a way to win. Happy days. No successes today, apart from Billy, who was sharp when he came on even apart from the goal, Kiernan who was good, and the goalie made 3 great saves, really good.