*****Official Rangers v Falkirk match thread*****

Tiger Shaw

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Played awful, we still won. A good day. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how to tempt the cat out from under the bed? The scream I let out as the goal went in has traumatised her

A saucer of nice sweet antifreeze works wonders.

4 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Played awful, we still won. A good day. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how to tempt the cat out from under the bed? The scream I let out as the goal went in has traumatised her

Dangle yer cock for it to chase. 

x75055933.jpg

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Let's face it Falkirk can give anyone a good game, hivs couldn't turn them over and they (no matter what we think) are a decent team.

We have a lot of work to do to be up there with the scum.

Truth spoken. I don't have  a problem with Falkirk per se, but I have a very big problem with their wanker of a gaffer. You can be dead certain that if the Bairns have an attitude towards us, it's because their minds have been poisoned by the bitter, nasty viper in charge.

1 minute ago, yermaw145 said:

Wilson was shite, Foderingham was Motm, but what a win - crucial. We should just savour the moment as our enemies will be beelin' ..

In the 2nd Half - Wilson done 3 amazing blocks to stop goalwards shots from within the box.

29 minutes ago, Bogtrotters said:

Tav down the right, comes in from wide towards the box, flicks up his usual ball for Waggy

King Billy of all possible heroes  headed a sublime ball into the bottom corner  of the tarrier keepers net

23 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Eloquently and poetically told BT! (tu) 

Have to disagree M8.

40 minutes ago, Bogtrotters said:

Tits  oot    

Now this is 'Eloquently' put (would be better with pic's).

1 minute ago, RangersMind said:

In the 2nd Half - Wilson done 3 amazing blocks to stop goalwards shots from within the box.

It's ok to criticise a poor performance you know.what you can take from the day is the team spirit.the will to keep going and a nice Wee dig at some people who thought loaning a player from the spl was beneath us.

It was hard going today but we managed to win by playing till the final whistle, thought I was in the insurance advert that Michael Winner made as the wife kept saying " Calm down Dear "   then bollocked me for getting over excited when politely shouting at the telly.

That was a great game of football, which given some of the comments you'd have hought we lost.

Great team effort, some posters need a serious reality check.  We were without two key players and still won.  

Three points and No Surrender Billy King.

What a debut for King billy i bet hibs will be beelin at that one!!

Thought Forrester was coming onto a game as well was a bit more direct than law was would give him a start soon. Defiantley missed holt and halliday in midfield tho!