Liar Liar

WCPRANGERS1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck giving them hits

In a recent column for heraldscotland, Graham Spiers said an un-named Rangers director had praised the song The Billy Boys.

He also questioned the willingness of Rangers directors to tackle offensive behaviour, and The Herald and Graham Spiers accept this was inaccurate.

We acknowledge every member of the Rangers board is fully committed to fighting bigotry and offensive chanting, wherever it occurs in Scottish football, and that the club is actively tackling the issue.

We apologise for any embarrassment that may have been caused to the members of the Rangers board.

They and all rags know they can print any sensational bullshit story they want, then sit back and enjoy the attack on Rangers that follows.

Then if dug up issue a feeble apology, hidden in the motability scooters sales section that matters not one iota as the damage has been done.

It's a huge battle for the Board to take on. But a necessary one.

Edit.

And it should be all anti Rangers issues not just the ones slandering the Board.

3 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

What was that about mate?

He posted a blog yesterday about his 'mate' who was at a Spurs Q&A that Oduwa was at and that Oduwa had spent the night slagging Rangers & the way he was treated. Somebody sent it to Spurs who confirmed it was all lies (there had been no Q&A) and got the lawyers involved. I'll see if I can find the google cache of the blog.

EDIT: here it is http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UdJGJBttV58J:www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/checking-in-and-chequeing-out/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

He posted a blog yesterday about his 'mate' who was at a Spurs Q&A that Oduwa was at and that Oduwa had spent the night slagging Rangers & the way he was treated. Somebody sent it to Spurs who confirmed it was all lies (there had been no Q&A) and got the lawyers involved. I'll see if I can find the google cache of the blog.

Fucking maniac :lol: what an absolutely horrendous life he must lead.

Unless it was printed on the front page they can stick it where the sun don't shine. The Park family showed the best way to deal with these fuckers to start with, then you get the lawyers out. 

Well done Spurs at least one club has the balls to take on that lying piece of shit. 

17 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

EDIT: here it is http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UdJGJBttV58J:www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/checking-in-and-chequeing-out/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

It shows how much of a fantasy land he's in when Arsenal let Zelalem stay and Spurs let Ball stay as well.....

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Unless it was printed on the front page they can stick it where the sun don't shine. The Park family showed the best way to deal with these fuckers to start with, then you get the lawyers out. 

Well done Spurs at least one club has the balls to take on that lying piece of shit. 

If used properly, it's actually a very useful metaphorical 'stick' to beat him with in an effort to discredit and marginalise him on related issues.

The board and fan groups need to take action against some of these people.

Its no good letting them print a lie on the front page, and a month later print an apology hidden away amongst adverts where nobody see's it, the damage has already been done and unless the retraction is printed on the front page of the publication and bloggers like ill phil are not taken to task, then arseholes like speirs, i.r.a greenslade and the rest will keep writing shite about Rangers FC damaging the Brand.

31 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So, for the avoidance of doubt;

Graeme Spiers is a proven liar, a man with no integrity - journalistic or otherwise

The Herald newspaper willingly printed the lies, without any editorial checking of fact 

and  people call us paranoid?

Stating something you can't prove doesn't make you a liar, it just makes you naive for stating it in the first place, I have a fair idea who Britney was alluding to but it was a pretty basic error from someone who has been in the business long enough to know he couldn't possibly say it without having to prove it at a later date