Harry forrester

PaulReid

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently looks like he's lacking in fitness which should hopefully change over the next  month or so but when he came on at Ibrox he hid a bit for me, can't recall who it was he reminded me of but far too often he ensured there were 3 players between him and the teammate with the ball. Was his first outing though and I'll be happy to judge him on his 6 month stay rather than his limited appearances so far. 

I think most have touched on it:

he looks decent and needs a few games under his belt. Looks like he could do with shedding a couple of pounds but our coaches will get that sorted.

Needs to give the chewing gum a break. When you miss chances like the one the other night, turning round and chewing gum doesn't really send the right message.

2 hours ago, Marky. said:

Seems you tried EXTRA hard with that pun, Dan.

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

I do not mind him chewing gum as long as he doesn't have a habit of sending balls into ORBIT when he shoots. 

I have my own opinions on the chewing gum as I've stated previously - but if in 6 months time this is the only thing about him we complain about (i.e. he's ran defenders ragged, scored a few goals) then I will be happy.

He does look like he could be a Wrigley type of player...

Guy needs a run of games firstly before being judged, he should have scored the other night but match fitness is a big factor on his game time and sharpness, there could be a good player in there if he trains hard and get more time.

looked a decent player at Doncaster when i seen him play, scored some cracking goals also, time will tell if he's worthy of more than the 6 month deal given.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe I'm in the minority but I think he looked decent enough when he came on on Monday night.

He did. Had he buried his chance at the end, people's opinions would be different.

As has been said, he's not played anywhere near enough football to be match fit. He'll get there.

20 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

(tu)

People claiming that there's no ability there. Warburton has worked with him before, he's obviously previously shown something that has made him want to work with him again.

He had a couple of great touches and needs to be given a bit of time.. people claiming there is no ability....laughable.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe I'm in the minority but I think he looked decent enough when he came on on Monday night.

I cant remember him doing much wrong, other than that miss and maybe the shot he had that went straight at the keeper, but every player has done that this season. He made some good passes and runs down the left hand side, I think he will prove to be a good addition once he gets match fit. Some people are being to quick to judge him.