Harry forrester

PaulReid

3 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

I agree, I'll admit sometimes he does make a difference but that is very rarely, we miss a lot of chances and he is the main culprit of that, he has had some horrendous misses.

Clark is a bigger culprit than miller or silly misses.  Would try Barry at 10 alongside Wags.  He has the ability to score goals and is pacey

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I never thought Forrester lacked technical ability and it was clear he needed games to get fit when he first arrived but I always wondered if he would be one of those players who have talent and are key figures and stand outs at smaller clubs but flop when they move on to bigger clubs becuase they don't have the desire, posses the mentality or they simply can't adapt to not being the main man and having to be more of a team player to do it on a bigger stage.

Thats how I thought his career with us would pan out but but as he's got games he's looking more like a player who simply lost his confidence and is finding it again now that he's at a club where the fans and management are willing to embrace him.