Billy King - Welcome to The Rangers

eskbankloyal

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Before the start of next season we could've lost Zelalem, Ball,Shiels,Clark,Templeton,Law,Polish goalie, Forrester and King with the two lads from AS coming in.

so much for using Transfer window to get players who can play in SPFL/Europe..

There will still be more activity.

MW knows we need an experienced holding midfielder, he thought he had that sorted last window with Eustace and then he's just lost out on the Brentford lad. That position will be his priority. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Its uninspiring (apart from the name). Not so much the player, by why, when MW has clearly stated the other week that there is no point just signing for this season, have we signed 2 players on loan for er....the rest of the season?

Maybe have an option to buy m8 ? 

Lets face it we sometimes tend to talk up players only for them to fail.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That's what is strange about this.

It seems the O'hal deal is dead so we needed to bring in someone to cover until the end of the season.

Maybe we just didn't have the money or didn't want to pay what they were asking....who knows!

But we are just letting him play for StJohnstone are we not.:power_of_anguish:

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Surely you're not saying the club hasnt the transfer funds

You're for it now on here :lol:

Fuck it Jim.

I don't care what folk on here say, I will say what I think and to me this looks like we are going with a cheap stop gap because either we don't have the money to get MW's main target or we have walked away as no value for money!

I will wait till the summer and see what we do but this hasn't filled me with confidence considering we look to have missed out on our 2 main targets in this window.

Got a feeling Mr Warburton isn't getting his first choice players in for whatever reason so he's going down the loan route until the summer and he can get the players he wants then. 

Anyway welcome to Rangers Billy enjoy your short stay at the best club in the world. (tu)

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

On a side note, some of the other club's supporters really, really hate us. I mean, I new that, but this much??...

'Core belief: Anyone but Rangers, always and forever. I'd be happier for him to go to Hibs.'

:lol:

Remember the tweets from the mhanks during the whole Shaun Allan debacle?

How quickly they changed eh :pipe:

Just now, plymouthranger said:

in fairness, if we'd signed any other hearts player on loan we'd all be raging....

but the lad has the best name I've seen ?

I don't know about that. I'd a took him or Nicholson. 

People on here raved about billy king last year.

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That's what is strange about this.

It seems the O'hal deal is dead so we needed to bring in someone to cover until the end of the season.

Maybe we just didn't have the money or didn't want to pay what they were asking....who knows!

Maybe MOH was the replacement to Oduwa and he feels we're a bit short now.

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Before the start of next season we could've lost Zelalem, Ball,Shiels,Clark,Templeton,Law,Polish goalie, Forrester and King with the two lads from AS coming in.

so much for using Transfer window to get players who can play in SPFL/Europe..

You're being a wee bit naughty there ;) do we actually want half of those?

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't know about that. I'd a took him or Nicholson. 

People on here raved about billy king last year.

Ive been raving about him for over 300 years

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Same as Holy, Neilson letting a technically gifted player leave as he doesn't fit in with his style.

This, could be he's more suited to our style.

Anyway the scum can loan a player to the junkies to help them conquer us, Herts are only resipricating.

I can't agree with this signing unless we have the fee agreed for the end of the season. 

If it is a loan with the right to buy and the end of the season then great, otherwise what would be the point in the boy coming here playing every game being outstanding just for us to send him back to Hearts. Surely it would be better to bring our own players through. 

I actually think he is a good wee player with a fantastic name. We must have the option to buy him or it is very strange.