Billy King - Welcome to The Rangers

eskbankloyal

6 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Daft protests?

Aye we should all have kept a dignified silence whilst our club was being raped and pillaged.

Aye like the boycotts helped.  All boards need to be held accountable especially one with Mini holding the rudder.  None are beyond reproach.

If you don't believe that then change your name to Real Ranger When Convenient.

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

I think there is a good chance we will sign him even if there isn't already a fee agreed. Hearts appear willing to deal with us quite modestly as seen with Holts fee. I am sure Warburton signed a few players after loans at Brentford too.

Agreed, if he impresses I`d be surprised if we didnt`t at least attempt to go for him in the summer.

1 minute ago, Gandhi1872 said:

Strange as it doesn't seem to target the two positions we are missing. Unless he sees him on the right wing and Waghorn moving into middle. Might also be a replacement for Oduwa even though MW said he wasn't looking for one. 

I also find it strange that we're letting Aird move on loan with no cover for Tav. Are we on the verge of signing a RB?

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

I think there is a good chance we will sign him even if there isn't already a fee agreed. Hearts appear willing to deal with us quite modestly as seen with Holts fee. I am sure Warburton signed a few players after loans at Brentford too.

Was Holt's fee not compensation based on his age?

Don't think the stumbling block with MOH is the asking price it doesn't take 2/3 wks to disagree on that. It has to be any sell on clauses or extra payments for games played, if they can't agree on that then St J must be asking for something exceptional. 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Aye like the boycotts helped.  All boards need to be held accountable especially one with Mini holding the rudder.  None are beyond reproach.

Yip. And the fact King bought shares from other shareholders shows the boycotts were irrelevant to the final outcome. Folk tell themselves they did to make themselves feel better about the fact they abandoned the team

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Was Holt's fee not compensation based on his age?

They didn't ask for anything ridiculous is what I mean, they could have asked for 200k, but negotiations seemed quite straight forward. I thought the older they were the higher the fee was?

Unless there's an option to buy at the end, which it appears there isn't, i honestly don't get this deal at all?

Why are Hearts loaning out a player they rate highly and plays regular and why are we taking someone just on loan?

I don't think this looks well on Rangers and from a Hearts point of view id be absolutely miffed.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Starting to think that we don't have any kind of money for transfer fees. Hope to fuck I'm wrong!

Pretty sure Paul Murray told us in December that we had no money for transfer activity in January, and the shareholders were going to have to stump up if we want any new signings.

IIRC we have paid 5m to Ashley since then, so that may have put a hold on any cash in for transfers.

12 minutes ago, Willis said:

Or maybe support the team thru thick and thin. Something no boycotter can say they have done

I didn't boycott but still protested against the corrupt regime.

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

None are beyond approach. What should I do if we find out PM is robbing the club like the last lot done.

Bury my head in the sand and only pull it out in order to round on anyone who dares to criticises him?

4 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Some fucking beauties on this...

https://twitter.com/KerryFail

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail

Surely a sectarian club signing a sectarian name is some sort of crime?

fucking retard:belm2:

Made me think of this line... 'Bigots [claiming the moral right] who express their intolerance by being offended.'

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/6890581/Sectarian-divide-worse-after-offensive-chants-ban-at-football-matches.html

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The SFA have told them of Billy King's availability so Sevco have an excuse to sing the Billy Boys, it all fits in to place perfectly.

Just a ploy by their board to get away with singing the Billy Boys. Both Hearts and Sevco compliant in it. Mason brothers to the end.

Signing Billy King just confirms that Sevco only exist to annoy us.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sevco parade him in a white horse around Ibrokes. The dark days of Scottish football are returning.

This signing is deliberate, we know what they are doing and watch them get away with it.

Billy King at Sevco? Please don't let the orange top return. If it does I'm tuning out of Scottish football until it changes.

If Sevco sign Billy King there is something seriously wrong with them. Absolutely disgusting signing.

:lol: 

Where is that from? Ha ha 

Why are we loaning players and giving them game time only to send them back better players to our rivals for next season. Why isnt he getting game time at Hearts?

Ive no doubt in the managers judgement and if it was a signing or with a deal to sign in place id be happy...but a Hearts feeder club....no thanks

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The SFA have told them of Billy King's availability so Sevco have an excuse to sing the Billy Boys, it all fits in to place perfectly.

Just a ploy by their board to get away with singing the Billy Boys. Both Hearts and Sevco compliant in it. Mason brothers to the end.

Signing Billy King just confirms that Sevco only exist to annoy us.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sevco parade him in a white horse around Ibrokes. The dark days of Scottish football are returning.

This signing is deliberate, we know what they are doing and watch them get away with it.

Billy King at Sevco? Please don't let the orange top return. If it does I'm tuning out of Scottish football until it changes.

If Sevco sign Billy King there is something seriously wrong with them. Absolutely disgusting signing.

:lol: 

Worthwhile signing just to see them beelin. :lol: