Billy King - Welcome to The Rangers

eskbankloyal

1 minute ago, montana100 said:

Sean or Shaun is a Rangers fan. Can't see your problem with his name. Can guess but wont lower myself.

He actually normally comes across pretty well and passionate, but he's a bit flappy with this transfer.

Championship stats from last season...

Assists
Billy King (13)
Jamie Walker (10)
Scott Allan (9)
Calum Paterson (8)
Liam Craig (8)

Combined Goals & Assists
Billy King (21)
Jamie Walker (21)
James Cummings (20)
James Keatings (16)
Osman Sow (15)

He certainly isn't a shite player, we know that from his stats and the Hearts fans reaction to the news. 

I'm sorry but my first reaction is WTF?

if this truly is a loan deal with no option, why would we loan out our own promising players like Walsh simply to further develop a player for a rival?

More importantly, what is our transfer policy here? For so long the board and warbs have spoken of quality, experience, players to take us to next level and beyond. How does a 6 month loan do that?

in the past I've always been fairly optimistic, but this whole transfer window worries me with the lack of funds being stumped up.

and I don't wanna hear this " don't play overs" bullshit, getting quality costs money 

Good quote from a guy on Kickback.

"

manaliveits105

Gorgie Boy

Registered Users B

2,103 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 18:11

Ceptic lend hobos stokes - we lend Rangers Billy King 
The vermin will be beyond rage once he wins the league for Rangers 
Ceptic fans will be ragin because of his name
Our third choice winger gets game time experience
All good 

LOL...

7 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Championship stats from last season...

Assists
Billy King (13)
Jamie Walker (10)
Scott Allan (9)
Calum Paterson (8)
Liam Craig (8)

Combined Goals & Assists
Billy King (21)
Jamie Walker (21)
James Cummings (20)
James Keatings (16)
Osman Sow (15)

He certainly isn't a shite player, we know that from his stats and the Hearts fans reaction to the news. 

yup, so it will be fucking baffling if he tears up this league, then fucks off back to hearts in the summer leaving us with a hole in the team needing filled in the summer

warburton stated only a fortnight ago at best that short term fixes were out of the question, this window we have signed 3 players till the summer and 2 for the summer onwards

1 minute ago, OzGers said:

I'm sorry but my first reaction is WTF?

if this truly is a loan deal with no option, why would we loan out our own promising players like Walsh simply to further develop a player for a rival?

More importantly, what is our transfer policy here? For so long the board and warbs have spoken of quality, experience, players to take us to next level and beyond. How does a 6 month loan do that?

in the past I've always been fairly optimistic, but this whole transfer window worries me with the lack of funds being stumped up.

and I don't wanna hear this " don't play overs" bullshit, getting quality costs money 

Quick.....PANIIIIIIIC!!!!

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

yup, so it will be fucking baffling if he tears up this league, then fucks off back to hearts in the summer leaving us with a hole in the team needing filled in the summer

warburton stated only a fortnight ago at best that short term fixes were out of the question, this window we have signed 3 players till the summer and 2 for the summer onwards

A good point.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

I have to say that I think we should wait for the official statement from the club. There may well be a prearranged fee if the loan works out.

If Barrs start taking money for the Bottles again King said he's got a shed full.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

I have to say that I think we should wait for the official statement from the club. There may well be a prearranged fee if the loan works out.

thats not really the point is it, we were interested in signing o'halleron straight up, long term contract (you'd expect), we didnt pay the money for him

now we are signing players on loan, with maybe an option to buy in the summer

completely goes against what warburton stated in the press

5 minutes ago, somersetbear said:

Good quote from a guy on Kickback.

"

manaliveits105

Gorgie Boy

Registered Users B

2,103 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 18:11

Ceptic lend hobos stokes - we lend Rangers Billy King 
The vermin will be beyond rage once he wins the league for Rangers 
Ceptic fans will be ragin because of his name
Our third choice winger gets game time experience
All good 

LOL...

:D

Fairly happy with this. Like Warburton says, he wanted one or two in this window but he won't be panicked into buying someone for the sake of it. It's notoriously harder to sign players during January, so if that means we put off signing other targets until then, and have King come in for cover then why not.

The boy has shown enough quality in this League before and with the way Holt is performing I can't complain. 

Plus, what a fucking name. :lol: