Billy King - Welcome to The Rangers

eskbankloyal

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Played 20 games.

He did and did well by all accounts but Hearts have two players they consider infront of him that's why he's came to us.

Has our club really sank to giving players from our competitors if we make it up this season training for six months so they can come back and be better against us.

4 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Exactly. A couple weeks ago people were panicking about if we'd even win this league, and we need people in now. Bring in players to help achieve that goal and now they whine about that.

Literally is lose, lose according to some on here. I thought it was just an Ally thing before, but it appears to be a general negativity about Rangers from some.

In the past I haven't often agreed with a few of your comments but by fuck you have hit it on the head here. For some people who call themselves Rangers fans I have never known such negativity.Warburton leaving,this guys not good enough,this team would destroy us,that team would destroy us, we were lucky to win, the other team deserved to win,if the other team had taken their chances, we need to break down other teams there must be supporters of the scum reading some of this shit and thinking what a bunch of cunts some are.Ive said before who needs enemies when you've got so called supporters like we are supposed to have.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

He did and did well by all accounts but Hearts have two players they consider infront of him that's why he's came to us.

Has our club really sank to giving players from our competitors if we make it up this season training for six months so they can come back and be better against us.

Didn't know if he started the majority of them tbh, thought Walker and Nicholson were ahead of him wasn't to sure though.

21 minutes ago, Sket said:

Quick.....PANIIIIIIIC!!!!

Oh fuck off and stop being a dick. You really think we shouldn't be concerned when we've been promised the earth, yet miss out on our major targets and sign stop gaps while our rivals strengthen?

Make no mistake, we need out of this league and cannot take it for granted, we need 1 or 2 quality additions and at the moment, it's looking increasingly unlikely

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Signed. 

Neilson quotes say "he will come back in the summer a more confident player". Sounds like no permanent option.

Disappointing,but I'm sure there's nothing stopping us putting a bid in for him during the summer.

Which will obviously drag on for weeks :lol: 

5 minutes ago, OzGers said:

Oh fuck off and stop being a dick. You really think we shouldn't be concerned when we've been promised the earth, yet miss out on our major targets and sign stop gaps while our rivals strengthen?

Make no mistake, we need out of this league and cannot take it for granted, we need 1 or 2 quality additions and at the moment, it's looking increasingly unlikely

Dry your fucking eyes ya wee panic merchant. 

Why was Warburton saying 8 days ago:

"We are not looking for players just to get us through the next five months. That's a pointless exercise. Short-term fixes are no good.

"We're looking for players to come in, adapt to demands placed upon them, embrace those demands, but then also prepare for next season at a higher level, hopefully."

It's a concerning signing in regards to investment and undermines Warburton's interview.

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Why are Hearts loaning out a player that's played regularly for them this season? 

This deal is very odd.

I read he was contracted to hertz until 2017, so I'm not so sure there's a permanent signing at the end of the loan. I also read that he'd been injured and needed game time to get back to full fitness, which is what makes me think that journos don't half write some shite.

As a player, I can't say I know much about him, although I remember his name for obvious reasons. If we did sign him I think he'd be right for us as he's young, a proven goal scorer and MW should make him even better.

Could be some profit for us in this deal if we did sign him.

Anyway, good luck to the lad and hopefully a 15-17 goal bounce for us in the 2nd half of promotion year.

8 minutes ago, OzGers said:

Who said they were our "major targets" (the press) weve missed out on 1 player in 13. Where are the cellic strengthing exactly? Oh you mean Hibs? Aye stokesy is a footballing god...