Man of the Match

RFCRobertson

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching on tv I'd have given it to Wes for two great stops that could have cost us.

McKay played well but I lost count the number of times he gave the ball away.

Thought Ball did well breaking things up in midfield.  Great team effort and most importantly THREE points.

The "sponsors" whoever they are always seem to pick some bizarre choices for MOTM it's as if they just pick names out of a hat.

Wes, Keirnan, Wallace & McKay were the only good performers today, McKay would be my choice today marginally ahead of Keirnan & Wes.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

The "sponsors" whoever they are always seem to pick some bizarre choices for MOTM it's as if they just pick names out of a hat.

Wes, Keirnan, Wallace & McKay were the only good performers today, McKay would be my choice today marginally ahead of Keirnan & Wes.

It's usually a table of cunts that barely watch the game more interested in the freebie they are getting at the hospitality.i was there for the Newcastle game and bassicly was the only cunt watching .

12 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

It was a wee woman who's 90th birthday picked Tav for MoTM but I would have said Barry.  Zelalem had a good game when he came on and even tried a shot!

18 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Shoulda been Wes.

Bit of a strange reaction to it from the fans though. Wee bit of booing, which is a bit unnecessary. Not exactly what you'd want to hear if you were Tav.

Thought it was poor as fuck, it wasn't as much booing. It was more laughter and disbelief. 

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Thought it was poor as fuck, it wasn't as much booing. It was more laughter and disbelief. 

Aye, it was mostly that with a few boos thrown in. Pretty crass. Wouldn't imagine it would have filled Tav with fuzzy feelings.

Just now, Inigo said:

Aye, it was mostly that with a few boos thrown in. Pretty crass. Wouldn't imagine it would have filled Tav with fuzzy feelings.

Then he goes and puts in the ball of the game to assist the goal almost immediately after. 

Hopefully Weir pulls him aside, or Halliday, who knows Rangers and explains we're simply fickle as fuck but still love him.