Billy King, Mark Warburton and Wes Foderingham Post Match Interviews & Reaction

LeeWallaceRFC

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Some good interviews and Billy King was born to play for the Rangers. I still think Wes needs to come off his line sometimes but a league winning, hard fought three points. I honestly believe we will be 11 clear on Tuesday night.

hibs are playing tuesday as well away at morton they would have to lose for us to be 11 pts ahead

2 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Does anybody know if The King is cup tied to hertz?

It would be good to see him playing in all our games from now until the end of the season, and he could get a barrow load against Killie.

Think he came off the bench against the sheep, not certain though.

3 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

Players getting rebuked for running the ball into the corner to waste time at the end.  Times are certainly changing under MW.

Not sure how I feel about that tbh.

It sounds great because we won but I would be pretty raging if we dropped points because somebody was unnecessarily overplaying in the final seconds of a game where we had a slender lead.

People might say that's a Stone Age mentality and I know Warburton is all about confidence on the ball and playing our own game but there has to be a balance and a player killing a few seconds to help us see out what had been a difficult game isn't something I would be reprimanding him for.

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Not sure how I feel about that tbh.

It sounds great because we won but I would be pretty raging if we dropped points because somebody was unnecessarily overplaying in the final seconds of a game where we had a slender lead.

People might say that's a Stone Age mentality and I know Warburton is all about confidence on the ball and playing our own game but there has to be a balance and a few player killing a few seconds to help us see out what had been a difficult game isn't something I would be reprimanding him for.

I actually thought during the game, 'HA despite his soundbites we're still doing it and thank fuck'. Personally I think it was the right decision, we've worked so hard to get that goal, why attempt to throw it away just because of stubbornness.