More trouble with away fans

BridgeIsBlue

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Still upto their knees in somebodies blood.

No its 'and if you are a City fan surrender or you'll die'. Not up to their knees in anybodys blood. 

Your hearing appears to be as suspect as a journalists. They seem to imagine words being sung when for the majority they aren't. 

15 hours ago, Craig53 said:

Their fans have been bitter wee bastards since we came down to the lower leagues, not how I remember them from the SPL. When I say "wee bastards", they're just kids wearing Stone Island and Fred Perry, bark is worse than their bite. 

Seen this very mob getting off the tube.  Walking right through the Rangers support singing FTQ etc.  Arrogant little pricks, cops never gave them a glance.  They will keep that up until one of them gets kicked to bits and then they will be victims.

7 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

No its 'and if you are a City fan surrender or you'll die'. Not up to their knees in anybodys blood. 

Your hearing appears to be as suspect as a journalists. They seem to imagine words being sung when for the majority they aren't. 

I knew that, why the fuck I wrote that I dunno.

4 hours ago, BEE said:

Fuck this Rangers Family pish, if someones acting the cunt in the stand they deserve to get cuffed - assuming the guy in the hat is a wank just looking at him.

Looked like someone other than the old boy pushed him from behind, there's definitely more to it. 

19 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No it didn't.  Happened after we scored, and didn't take anywhere near as long as you are suggesting to get huckled and lifted. Exaggerations don't help

It did happen, it happened before the incident your talking about.

20 hours ago, MuirhouseBear said:

Think the video going round twitter of 2 of our fans fighting in the stadium is more worrying to be fair. 

The brain dead fuckwitted prick who filmed and uploaded that should have his baws booted. He subsequently pulled it from his twitter timeline earlier today - bit fucking late!!!