More trouble with away fans

BridgeIsBlue

Falkirk junkie rushes through the segregation line and swings for a bear in the Govan front,takes 10-15 mins for police to lift him.

But never mind as long as Rangers fans sing bad songs that's OK.

Just about every home game this season there's always bother in that area yet nothing is ever reported.

More protestant paranoia.

7 minutes ago, Gillete said:

I think it's time they were moved to a section in the broomy rear above the UB

hate seeing away fans on tv 

especially when we go to glitter towers we are never seen

Would u really like to be seen there?? Absolute shithole of the highest order 

54 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

deby man u.  on tv ..5 mins in loud and clear we are the man u boys .not a word said is it the song  or is it gers version?

Can't tell if you're being serious, there is one line of the Billy Boys that's seen as illegal, and I'm sure the United fans don't sing it

Their fans have been bitter wee bastards since we came down to the lower leagues, not how I remember them from the SPL. When I say "wee bastards", they're just kids wearing Stone Island and Fred Perry, bark is worse than their bite. 

6 minutes ago, Craig53 said:

Can't tell if you're being serious, there is one line of the Billy Boys that's seen as illegal, and I'm sure the United fans don't sing it

They don't but it didnt stop the Scottisn media trying to claim that Rangers fans were singing the Billy Boys when they sang the Busby Boys at Ibrox in the Champions League.

Even when 'Big Trophies' is sung by the majority they still accuse us. They hate it in any form from Rangers as they know they have nothing that matches it.

2 hours ago, Gillete said:

I think it's time they were moved to a section in the broomy rear above the UB

I agree that its stupid to have such a large segregation but putting them up in the rear isn't (IMO) the best alternative, slightly harder to police, segregation will still be the same amount plus there the opportunity to "drop" throw things below.

My solution would be to install high fences, therefore reducing the need for a large segregation area (maybe a couple of columns instead of the 10 or so it is now) and wanker police presence. Granted this wouldn't work when teams bring large support but for the majority of games it would be adequate.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

NFalkirk junkie rushes through the segregation line and swings for a bear in the Govan front,takes 10-15 mins for police to lift him.

But never mind as long as Rangers fans sing bad songs that's OK.

Just about every home game this season there's always bother in that area yet nothing is ever reported.

More protestant paranoia.

No it didn't.  Happened after we scored, and didn't take anywhere near as long as you are suggesting to get huckled and lifted. Exaggerations don't help

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No it didn't.  Happened after we scored, and didn't take anywhere near as long as you are suggesting to get huckled and lifted. Exaggerations don't help

Happened long before the 90th minute winner,roundabout the 80th minute after the referee gave a dodgy throw in that's what started all the bother.

I was wondering what happened. We will get the blame of that, and probably get the blame for the Hibs Fan @ tyncastle that tried to hit the ref with a cup of tea and hit that cunt Henderson instead. Not a peep from the usual suspects, but if that really was one of our fans the world would have went into meltdown.

Would have made Scotland Tonight .... 

Aye but the h*** can throw glass botlles,mimic a flute player towards Hibs fans etc but fuck all will be said about lardarse whitey taking a swipe at bears..

Fuck the law.

The fat bastard got huckled then took into the ticket office for his own safety,imagine if it was was a Rangers fan charging them,wouldn't hear the end of it.