Foderingham save today

Smile

53 minutes ago, left winger said:

From my angle it looked as if he parried it right in front of the goal. If the keeper can't hold it, he should be putting it to the side, away from the goal.

Watch it again on tv and you will see how good a save it was.  Might even agree with the O P

For me Wes was MOTM today as he kept us in the game allowing KB to snatch the three points

Foderingham, Wallace, and Kiernan were three players we relied heavily on today. It was a frustrating game; they play a very disciplined style, and we had to be patient. Danny Wilson showed a great deal of character as well. He made some mistakes, but more than once he prevented them from scoring. If Danny can work his way into form then his confidence will inevitably pick up.

26 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Some of his reaction saves have been Goram-esque.

We got a top GK here IMO.

I didn't get to see the game,ALBear, but from what I've read, big Wes was the star man in the eyes of a lot of fans. I said from the very start Foderingham would end up as good if not better than McGregor once he settled in at Ibrox and got used to the style of play Mark Warburton demands of his 'keepers.

What is your opinion of my prediction now that Wes has settled in and the team is more experienced as a unit?  :pipe:

Just now, Ozblue said:

I didn't get to see the game,ALBear, but from what I've read, big Wes was the star man in the eyes of a lot of fans. I said from the very start Foderingham would end up as good if not better than McGregor once he settled in at Ibrox and got used to the style of play Mark Warburton demands of his 'keepers.

What is your opinion of my prediction now that Wes has settled in and the team is more experienced as a unit?  :pipe:

Everyone is due to get one thing right in their life. You used yours on a sure thing. :D

14 hours ago, Smile said:

F itncking Quality, the strength he got with his arm/hand to save that shot was unbelievable.

The one In thequestions the down low to his right was as good a save that I have seen for years from a Rangers Goalie, he must have answered a few questiions The doubtrers have In him, not the finished article In anyway but showed he had In him to both stay focused and do his job.