Dom Ball

ready1873

If his contract is up and we can do a deal then I would. I think there is a lot of potential there. We've been lucky with regards to injuries this year but that could change.

if he did sign we'd have a strong, quick centre back who is used to the club and who I could see going back to EPL in the future for a tidy sum

Thought he did what needed to be done yesterday nothing too fancy kept it simple. Noticed a few times he was positioned nicely when the opponent cleared the ball he would more than likely be there to pick it up, saving either of our CB'S to come out of position.

I think he has been strong in the CB position and he done what was asked of him yesterday but the team struggled with creativity in the midfield area and that disrupted the whole fluidity of the team..........first mistake the magic hat has made this season and I hope he learns to start with natural midfielders the next time certain players are missing.

Think Ball would be a great addition to the squad and is a player we should be able to snap up.

He did well today there. Think he could be an option there for more tricky games this season. It was good having a midfielder with some aerial presence today with the long balls they were constantly playing. Halliday with his passing range would be a better option in the easier games.

24 minutes ago, now then forever said:

Mark Warburton obviously disagrees with you.  He thought he was excellent today.

He must have been standing with his eyes shut. As i can assure you no one around me thought he was excellent.