Todays Highlights

Marky.

Just now, Jonok said:

Good man Marky.

Just found it mate (tu) couldn't wait for the higher quality uploads from Rangers.

Sad to see so many had left the game by the time King had scored. I guess if the game was maybe as poor as people were saying, then it doesn't surprise me that people left, but those who did must be delighted to witness the goal.

Usually drive my dad to the game but was away this weekend, called him to see how it was and he told me he was halfway back to the car when King scored :( the one time I didn't drive and make him stay!

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

Just found it mate (tu) couldn't wait for the higher quality uploads from Rangers.

Sad to see so many had left the game by the time King had scored. I guess if the game was maybe as poor as people were saying, then it doesn't surprise me that people left, but those who did must be delighted to witness the goal.

Usually drive my dad to the game but was away this weekend, called him to see how it was and he told me he was halfway back to the car when King scored :( the one time I didn't drive and make him stay!

I was shouting and jumping about maself cause everyone in my row had left :lol: 

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

I understand some have to leave early for buses and such, but when it's 0-0 I always hope a large majority will stay. But to be honest, fuck them if they don't. 

I haven't celebrated a last minute goal like that for a while. I'm not sure if it was just because we played so poorly or because it meant we took a healthy lead against HIVs or even if it was just due to how much I knew it would hurt that bitter cunt Houston. 

The atmosphere was brutal all game, but after the goal it was rocking. King Billy was belted out. :crabflute:

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I understand some have to leave early for buses and such, but when it's 0-0 I always hope a large majority will stay. But to be honest, fuck them if they don't. 

I haven't celebrated a last minute goal like that for a while. I'm not sure if it was just because we played so poorly or because it meant we took a healthy lead against HIVs or even if it was just due to how much I knew it would hurt that bitter cunt Houston. 

The atmosphere was brutal all game, but after the goal it was rocking. King Billy was belted out. :crabflute:

That was me when it was Waggy against QoS. Went crazy with that goal, so I hate missing any game but especially one with a last minute winner :(.