The Subway Loyal

Carsons Dog

As has been said a million times; If a punter pays his money he/she is entitled to leave anytime they like. We have heard every reason/excuse under the sun why the S L bugger off long before the game finishes, but unless it has to do with transport or work reasons then it baffles me why anybody would leave early,especially as how under Warburton we play to score right up to the final whistle.

I've never left a Rangers game early in my life, no matter the score or how good/bad we are playing, so imagine being in your car or approaching the subway and you hear a massive roar coming from the ground.

Fucking gutted wouldn't begin to explain the feeling. :power_of_anguish:

Folk who leave early know the risks. If I'm down at Manchester leaving just before the end and getting a tram quicker to get the train home can save me an hour plus in time. So I've done it on occasion. I'm lucky enough at Ibrox to live 10 min walk away, not everyone has that. 

Had to leave early to get the supporter's bus, the guy parks a fair walk away. Even leaving at 90 minutes, when we get there the guys just about ready to go. 

Missed the goal by about 10 seconds. 

If I'm there with my dad then we stay tillthe final whistle because at we can drive home.

Wish I didn't have to leave early to get the supporter's bus. But if I miss it it's about 20 quid to get home for each of us(I live far away) which between my sis and I, we didn't have 

9 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Had to leave early to get the supporter's bus, the guy parks a fair walk away. Even leaving at 90 minutes, when we get there the guys just about ready to go. 

If I'm there with my dad then we stay tillthe final whistle because at we can drive home.

Wish I didn't have to leave early to get the supporter's bus. But if I miss it it's about 20 quid to get home for each of us(I live far away) which between my sis and I, we didn't have 

That's bang out of order, a supporters bus compelling folk to leave early or miss their run home. I see it all the time full busses heading off as I'm just out the stadium. It's just wrong.

Thankfully our convener cant count so we wait til Ibrox is in darkness just to be sure everyone is on board, and try to make it back home for last orders ?

16 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Next time your getting on it ready to leave for Ibrox tell him he won't be getting paid until the return journey.

He must be a pape with that behaviour.

19 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I would be finding a new bus or your club should get a new bus company

21 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Just tell the cunt you are paying so you decide when the bus goes. What a cheek.

27 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Next time your getting on it ready to leave for Ibrox tell him he won't be getting paid until the return journey.

He must be a pape with that behaviour.

More likely the bus convener rather than driver making the decision which is even worse.

What's worse for me is the hospitality types who have no interest in the game. They take their seats 10 mins into the game, spend the next half hour shouting pish across the section at each other, then disappear back into the lounges 5 mins before half time. They then appear 10 mins into the second half and the whole cycle plays out again.

I must admit, I was one that left early, i had reasons but walikng to the subway and hearing the roar, I was gutted.

This is first ever time I left Ibrox early and it will be the last. Gave myself a good shake while standing in the que beside the sportsmans. Must have saved just 10-15 mins.

Learned my lesson the hard way ......as usual... got a sore heid and a feel gutted tae.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Must admit ,I just don't like threads that eventually lead to slagging off fellow bears .It was the 90th minute .Last season ,fans weren't even turning up .Happy to see the ground full before games .Every club in the land has fans that piss off early 

Right. Also, must have been shit to have sat through that ordeal for 88 mins yesterday then missed King Billy's moment of glory. 

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

You need to have a serious word with your bus convenor it's his job to make sure everybody is on the bus. 

Everybody on my bus gets 15mins to get on the bus but if somebody is late I wait for them, then they get told about being late. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

You need to have a serious word with your bus convenor it's his job to make sure everybody is on the bus. 

Everybody on my bus gets 15mins to get on the bus but if somebody is late I wait for them, then they get told about being late. 

Think we will, cause of about 20 or so folk that were on it, about quarter saw the goal. My sister and I were one of the last 4 on the bus and that was with us leaving at 90 minutes. 

My uncle and his mate have to leave earlier because they have to walk the whole way round Ibrox. 

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Think we will, cause of about 20 or so folk that were on it, about quarter saw the goal. My sister and I were one of the last 4 on the bus and that was with us leaving at 90 minutes. 

My uncle and his mate have to leave earlier because they have to walk the whole way round Ibrox. 

Our bus picks us up from the corner of Fairley St so it's pretty close but even still I give our members about 15 to 20 mins but everybody is normally on by 5 o'clock. 

Still can't get my head around the fact he knew folk were missing and he left, guys a dick. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Our bus picks us up from the corner of Fairley St so it's pretty close but even still I give our members about 15 to 20 mins but everybody is normally on by 5 o'clock. 

Still can't get my head around the fact he knew folk were missing and he left, guys a dick. 

We get picked up just next to the Bellahousten Bowling Club, since it takes us straight onto the motorway. 

Ultimately it's shit because we have to say during the second halve "right we'll leave about 85 minutes", we held off for another 5  cause it was still goalless though.