A deadline day DM?

OzGers

Does anyone think that warbs will go after a deadline day DM?

hes previously stated he wants one or two, but will King coming in, I assume warbs priority now turns to DM?

given our targets have generally been under radar until last minute( King, forrester, goalie) could there be a real surprise up his sleeve?

9 minutes ago, ChesterPerry said:

Guy on twitter swears blind that Ohalloran is a done deal and the #10 shirts been reserved for him. Guys apparently ITK as posted re aird going to vancouver before the story broke.

lets hope it is, I'd take him and a defensive mid(loan or permanent) then let Clark go.

13 minutes ago, OzGers said:

I still see MOH coming in. Have a sneaking that Clark will be out possibly on loan given he's been out of squad past couple.

i hold hope of a DM as I see that as final piece of puzzle 

A bit optimistic if you think that is the FINAL piece of the puzzle. I reckon we still need a striker and a FB for cover, ay least.

I think there's a good chance we're working on something. Would like it to be Vaulks but then again if it was Falkirk would make it very hard to do business with. Reckon a DM will most likely be a loan deal.

if O'Halloran comes in I'm not sure why Clark would go as O'Halloran isn't a striker.

isnt it strange no one is now going on about signing a goalscorer?

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

A bit optimistic if you think that is the FINAL piece of the puzzle. I reckon we still need a striker and a FB for cover, ay least.

In terms of what's required this season.

MOH for me would fill back up striker, with a DM allowing some balance to our midfield

get these two positions and we are sorted

The gaffer seems to be happy with Kenny Miller's contribution lately so we're ok for strikers just now. If Kenny is out then Waghorn will go central again. Clark and Hardie as back up to them. 

We seem to have decent options for the 2 wide roles with Forrester and King coming in now to back up McKay and Waghorn. 

We could be doing with a versatile wing back to cover Wallace and Tav to get us through the rest of the season but apart from that I feel pretty comfortable with what we have at the moment to get the job done and we can look to strengthen in the summer. 

1 hour ago, ChesterPerry said:

Guy on twitter swears blind that Ohalloran is a done deal and the #10 shirts been reserved for him. Guys apparently ITK as posted re aird going to vancouver before the story broke.

Could happen. 

StJohnstone were basing their price on how much they would earn if they got to the League Cup final. That being blown out the water yesterday , it may have dropped to a more realistic level. 

6 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

The gaffer seems to be happy with Kenny Miller's contribution lately so we're ok for strikers just now. If Kenny is out then Waghorn will go central again. Clark and Hardie as back up to them. 

We seem to have decent options for the 2 wide roles with Forrester and King coming in now to back up McKay and Waghorn. 

we could be doing with a versatile wing back to cover Wallace and Tav to get us through the rest of the season but apart from that I feel pretty comfortable with what we have at the moment to get the job done and we can look to strengthen in the summer. 

ricky foster up to much these days?

I don't think DM is the problem just now,it was the attacking cutting edge we missed yesterday with Holt and Halliday out.