Post match squaring off

RFCRobertson

From what I heard was the Falkirk player was causing trouble with Forrester, and Kiernan stuck up for him

http://i.imgur.com/yCSh8l1.gifv

Also I don't think the challenges Falkirk were doing on us were helping that. I like that about this team, they've got aggression and don't take shit. 

Well seen the Falkirk player fucked off, start something then don't have the guts to finish it. In saying that, Kiernan would've demolished him :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiernan would annihilate that fud.

Typical wee diddy club mentality,they beat us at their midden and proceeded to celebrate as if they'd won the CL,come to Ibrox and get beat by a handsome gentleman on a white horse and then lose the nut.

Hope that fucker Houston was dying inside as well,rancid swine.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Typical wee diddy club mentality,they beat us at their midden and proceeded to celebrate as if they'd own the CL,come to Ibrox and get beat by a handsome gentleman on a white horse and then lose the nut.

Houston is a cunt and half man, needs slapped with a fish. 

:wanker:

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Typical wee diddy club mentality,they beat us at their midden and proceeded to celebrate as if they'd own the CL,come to Ibrox and get beat by a handsome gentleman on a white horse and then lose the nut.

What a greetin faced, filthy, bitter hypocrite. They celebrate every goal they score against us like its won them the world cup just because its against Rangers, yet when our debutant King Billy scores a 90th minute winner he has the cheek to criticise us? 

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

What a greetin faced, filthy, bitter hypocrite. They celebrate every goal they score against us like its won them the world cup just because its against Rangers, yet when our debutant King Billy scores a 90th minute winner he has the cheek to criticise us? 

Look at this shit xD 

7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Oh yeah sure, if you want them getting kicked about the park and no sticking up for themselves then aye carry on.

its no the playground

Theres a difference about togetherness and fighting as a team

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Naw Peter , we were celebrating like that because we thought we'd lost the chance to watch one of your cringin , beeling , excuse ridden , greeting faced , post match interviews. But all's well that ends well. ?

6 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

its no the playground

Theres a difference about togetherness and fighting as a team

Tell that to the fucking opposition, who do hard tackles and dirty challenges on us game in, game out.

All the while one of our players so much as breathes on an opponent, instant free kick to them and card for us. 

But no, Waghorn, Kiernan and so on are at fault for not rolling over and letting the opposition kick lumps out of them or teammates. 

To be honest, if you offered me waiting until the last minute for that goal I would have accepted it, so thanks Falkirk for the 3 points & thanks to our team too.

I'm sure the Falkirk players tried to purposely clatter into our players off the ball on a few occasions, such as Dom Ball at the Falkirk corner flag when their RB ran 20 yards to do just that, when Ball was already basically pushed out of play and a goal kick was given. I think they probably took some stick for that.

It was sparked off by Forrester and their number 4 (I think) not clear who was to blame, their player approached Forrester, think he might have said something and Forrester turned his back on him so he kinda barged him, then Kiernan came over and basically said "try dealing with me instead" 

4 minutes ago, Spectre said:

It was sparked off by Forrester and their number 4 (I think) not clear who was to blame, their player approached Forrester, think he might have said something and Forrester turned his back on him so he kinda barged him, then Kiernan came over and basically said "try dealing with me instead" 

That'd make sense, Forrester and Kiernan are living together now so it makes sense he'd stick up for Harry.