*****Official Raith Rovers v Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

I suppose it depends on who starts, but I've gone for 4-1 tonight.

Maybe I'm getting madder, or maybe Rangers are a lot better.

Even if our last two games can't be regarded as classics, one day all our shots on goal win hit the target.

3 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

"He's only 19". Ffs, Denis Law was an established international by that age so hardly makes him a wonder kid.

And I mentioned last week, Ferguson ran the show in Advocaat's star-studded team at that age. Slows play far too much and goes sideways more than a crab. 

Just now, AlBear85 said:

Probably makes sense to bring O'H on for the last half hour with his pace. I still fancy him to score tonight.

Hopefully we see him at some point tonight as he will be cup tied for the Killie game.

2 hours ago, Lintero said:

Really? Just shows you how different two people see a game.

I think he's surprisingly quick, not MOH or Mckay quick, but for a CM position he's probably our quickest? Holt may just edge him.

In a 4-2-3-1, holding with a Viera type, the lad would control games and be a star, looking to break forward and leave the next Viera to mop up any breaks. As I say, next time he plays, watch him after he's played a ''simple'' ball, he'll always look for a return, and 9 times out of 10, he doesn't get it.

The lad is unbelievably silky, could watch him all day

So you see him as a deep lying playmaker? 

I see where your coming from and he probably would get away with it in a more technical and less physical league. But in Scotland he would be muscled off the ball in that role IMO.

hence why I would play him more advanced. In an attacking position, retaining the ball and threading passes

Just now, DBBTB said:

RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, Kiernan, Wallace, Wilson, Ball, Halliday, Zelalem, McKay, Miller, Waghorn.

SUBS: Bell, O’Halloran, Forrester, King, Law, Shiels, Clark.

What everyone was expecting. Waggy due a goal and zelalem is due a performance.