Falkirk TV

BridgeIsBlue

10 minutes ago, bluenosebrad said:

Bitter noob we had 7 shots on goal compared to their 9 we hit the target 6 times they 3 we had 60% of the ball and the bitter wee shit said they where the better team. Had to laugh at the time wasting comment, correct me me if im wrong didnt they kick the ball away on a number of occasions??

First minute of the second half one of them booked for kicking the ball away, that was just the start of it. No mention of the assaults on Barrie, Dom or Harry and the blatant handball. Would be interested to see if Kenny really was offside at the dusallowed goal.

Funnily enough MW had a go at Dom for running to the corner. He said it isn't what they are told to do. 

1 hour ago, Bannockbear said:

Sounds like a wee guy commenting over the highlights in his bedroom has taped it and sent it to the bbc for a job.

After I finished watching the post match interviews yesterday when the vid ends u get about 9 videos on the window and saw full game up. started watching it and that was my 1st thought just some fan commentating in his bedroom didn't realise at the time it was Falkirk tv

12 hours ago, Inigo said:

Fucking east coast accents.

I'm up for a forced independence from the rest of the UK for the east coast of Scotland. With East Coast pretty much defined as anything from Falkirk eastwards.

Haw, plenty of good Rangers supporters from east of Falkirk