RST Statement on Herald Action Over Spiers

eskbankloyal

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we've got the upper hand against liars, RFC have sent a clear message to the media papers, TV etc. 

Don't have a problem with negitive stories about RFC, but I do with lies and cheap name calling. They misuse their platforms for their own agenda.

Keep it up.

It says a lot about this country that asking someone to backup such serious allegations is seen as attacking the press, rather than the existence of the allegations being seen as shoddy journalism. I have no problem with us being criticised where it is fair comment, but open season on just printing unsubstantiated innuendo on us should be at an end.

it is appalling that any sort of editorial standard has lost its way so much as to have let this through in the first place.

Just now, legalbeagle said:

It says a lot about this country that asking someone to backup such serious allegations is seen as attacking the press, rather than the existence of the allegations being seen as shoddy journalism. I have no problem with us being criticised where it is fair comment, but open season on just printing unsubstantiated innuendo on us should be at an end.

it is appalling that any sort of editorial standard has lost its way so much as to have let this through in the first place.

Spot on..Would give it a like if I had any left mate..

Good piece and I especially liked the targeting of politicians near the end.

These are the people that seek power in order to change the laws of the land. Not for their own narrow points of view, but to the betterment of the people of this country. There's been far too much 'open' disregard for the public since the tories came to power with their non-consensual politics, but they're all at it these days.

Politicians need challenged at ever decision they make as most of their decisions are spurious at best and dangerous in the extreme.

Good statement. The story is no longer about the boardroom or fans groups. It is about what is happening on the pitch and it is eating up our enemy. If all the different groups keep doing our bit to defend the club and not fight amongst each other then this is very encouraging. Things seem to finally be on the up :)

4 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Seems the Hag is a touch upset:

ev9wya.jpg

Not much of a witty retort there..Poor hag must be a bit emotional after a fairly traumatic weekend..If she had a moral compass and some self respect she would cancel her twitter account and go live in a cave somewhere...

new phone pics 337.jpg