Should we try and sign Dominic Ball?

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AlBear85 said:

Yet MW keeps picking Wilson ahead of Ball. Ball makes just as many mistakes as the other CB I'm not sure why that's overlooked on here.

MW likes the idea of a right and left footed combination but Ball is a far better footballer than Wilson. If we have the chance, we must sign this lad. You do know it's ok for MW to be wrong on occasion or is that not possible for some to see?

I am sure Mark Warburton will be well aware what 'Spurs have in mind for Dominic Ball when his contract is due for renewal AND what will be required if we can get the player for next season either as a loan or transfer.

There might be other clubs in England keeping their eye on DB, but if it comes to him moving from Spurs, I think we are in the box seat as he seems to be settling in well at Ibrox.

I would sign him as at 20 he has the potential to get better. It will come down to Spurs and what they want to do. I can't see him being good enough for their first team but not sure if a transfer fee would be involved. The fees the English clubs at Premier level look for and get are high even for young players like Ball ,so we might be priced out the market