Broxi / mega store

DavieCooper1

My 3 year old son has started going to the games with myself this year, he has taken a liking to Broxi Bear as most kids will do. 

So today I decided I would pop in to the mega store and pick up a toy or t shirt with  Broxi on it.

Not one thing in the store with Broxi....there a few stuffed teddy bears but not Broxi. 

I knownin the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal but just another reason how Fat Cashley is running the merchandise and doesn't care about what our young fans would want.

14 minutes ago, DavieCooper1 said:

My 3 year old son has started going to the games with myself this year, he has taken a liking to Broxi Bear as most kids will do. 

So today I decided I would pop in to the mega store and pick up a toy or t shirt with  Broxi on it.

Not one thing in the store with Broxi....there a few stuffed teddy bears but not Broxi. 

I knownin the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal but just another reason how Fat Cashley is running the merchandise and doesn't care about what our young fans would want.

Without dragging all the bored-room nonsense onto this forum, it is Rangers that has the operational control in the retail joint venture so it's the club you need to nudge about this.

It does seem silly to have a mascot but no merchandise to support it. Maybe they can lend you the real Broxi for a bit. 

11 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

Without dragging all the bored-room nonsense onto this forum, it is Rangers that has the operational control in the retail joint venture so it's the club you need to nudge about this.

It does seem silly to have a mascot but no merchandise to support it. Maybe they can lend you the real Broxi for a bit. 

I wad sure there used to be a section of kids things with Broxi on it. If the club do have control over this then I think I would like to raise it pretty poor in my opinion. 

I hated walking around the store and feeling like I was in a sports direct shop. Just not the same anymore 

21 minutes ago, MasterD said:

The selection of merchandise has been poor for ages to be fair.

I'm only looking for a tea mug and they're all pretty shite when I've been there.

One with an image of Ibrox on the front would be ideal and I don't know why it can't be done with the technology available these days.

Just now, Dutchy said:

I'm only looking for a tea mug and they're all pretty shite when I've been there.

One with an image of Ibrox on the front would be ideal and I don't know why it can't be done with the technology available these days.

There's loads i was in the other day and get a couple.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

There's loads i was in the other day and get a couple.

I just didn't think much of the designs of the ones I'd seen and they've been pretty similar for some time now.

Well from what I've seen any.

1 minute ago, Dutchy said:

I just didn't think much of the designs of the ones I'd seen and they've been pretty similar for some time now.

Well from what I've seen any.

I got a decent wee black & White one with the stadium on it depends on taste i suppose, i like it.

24 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

If you need a tea leaf to go in that mug then you'll find plenty over the east-end of Glasgow

45 minutes ago, DavieCooper1 said:

I wad sure there used to be a section of kids things with Broxi on it. If the club do have control over this then I think I would like to raise it pretty poor in my opinion. 

I hated walking around the store and feeling like I was in a sports direct shop. Just not the same anymore 

:lol::lol: stop talking pish, the shops the same as its always been.

Its the Rangers top, its covered in Rangers gear, how did it feel like a sports direct? Last time I was in sports direct there was shit lying everywhere and celtic tops all over the place. Or are you just playing the "im staunch as fuck and im completely broken over this Mike Ashley situation" card?

:lol: see this is what im always talking about, just to suit their own agenda about the MA situation fans will literally make up a load of nonsense and post it online. The shops the same as it always was, even the layouts pretty much the exact same. Hardly any difference from now and 5 years ago. Honestly some of the stuff that the Ashley-Obsessed come out with makes me chuckle,

27 minutes ago, Willis said:

:lol: see this is what im always talking about, just to suit their own agenda about the MA situation fans will literally make up a load of nonsense and post it online. The shops the same as it always was, even the layouts pretty much the exact same. Hardly any difference from now and 5 years ago. Honestly some of the stuff that the Ashley-Obsessed come out with makes me chuckle,

Its madness and easily disproved by anyone who's been in there.

3 hours ago, Dutchy said:

There's plenty of sites on the internet that will take a photograph or image of yours and print it on to a ceramic tea cup. 

Cost anything from £4 upwards.

Here's one.

https://www.bagsoflove.co.uk/personalised-photo-mugs-cups.aspx

4 hours ago, Willis said:

:lol::lol: stop talking pish, the shops the same as its always been.

Its the Rangers top, its covered in Rangers gear, how did it feel like a sports direct? Last time I was in sports direct there was shit lying everywhere and celtic tops all over the place. Or are you just playing the "im staunch as fuck and im completely broken over this Mike Ashley situation" card?

Your blinded by your ignorance,

the shop is clearly different. It has the same "MEGA SALE" labels on all the smaller merchandise items  same ones as you get in SD. 

There used to be a section of Broxi Bear kids stuff. Not anymore

there used to be a section in the back left conrner that was full of paintings , art and Jewllery. Not anymore.

We used to do bedroom furniture my whole room as a kid in the 90's was covered in it, from light shades to clocks and Broxi bear mirrors. Not anymore.

How you can say it's still the same is beyond me. It's nothing to do with anti Ashley it's a clear observation that the shop has went down in quality. 

Fucking waken up