Welcome to Rangers, Michael O'Halloran

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

I would have rather went all out for big dougie. 16 goals in 89 games as a forward does not overly excite me tbh

If you can't see what he will bring out with goals then that says more about you than him.

He will be a player that makes our front three fully interchangeable, teams won't know wtf is going on with they 3.

11 assists for St Johnstone and caused the taigs all sorts of problems last weekend. I'm sure he'll do no bad 

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I'd consider staring him tomorrow.   

Agreed...you don't pay an undisclosed sum for someone to sit on the bench. Throw him in, he won't be tired if you believe the ST Johnstone fans appraisal of his performance on Saturday ;)

Going to be a big plus, he will have the pace and intuition we need to capitalise in attack

To often we are stuck on the edge of the box making passes because the opposition has got their shape right at the back

Barrie McKay and the near post are a match 4 or 5 times in a game

To often the cutback goes to a defender, this is where we need to capitalise 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Who was the poster again who met him or knew his pal at some Party and he said he would be  80% like to sign for us and wasn't sure. he was kinda right.

To be fair, my mate works with a family member of his and he's said for about 3/4 weeks he was a cert and we all said he was talking shite.

Glad this is finally tied up.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Who was the poster again who met him or knew his pal at some Party and he said he would be  80% like to sign for us and wasn't sure. he was kinda right.

It was me mate! Pals with his cousin and met him at an engagement party. And to think I got absolutely slaughtered as well on here. ?

14 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Richard Wilson wanted Rangers to "re-assess their recruitment strategy" as well when we missed out on a single player we wanted.

Our rivals across the citys recruitment strategy is a stab in the dark compared to MW's

They have no idea what they are doing.

Just signed that boy from Denmark when they already have about four centre halves, including two who cost them close to a combined 7 million.

They are about to let one hothead striker who they went after for months before finally spending about 1.5 million on him leave and replace him with another striker who is free to leave his current club for threatening journalists.

Plus there's Carlton Cole.

When MW goes after a player you can see exactly why he wants them and what they might offer to the squad, but with them it looks like they are throwing things at the wall in the hope something will stick :lol:

MOH: "I'm absolutely buzzing to be here. It's been a stressful few weeks but I'm delighted it's now over the line."

MOH: "I've spoken to the manager and I think this is a style which suits me. You have to earn your place and that's a challenge I relish."

MOH: "I've had the taste of winning stuff, but coming to a big club I want to add more. The Championship is our first priority though."

From his press conference.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

It was me mate! Pals with his cousin and met him at an engagement party. And to think I got absolutely slaughtered as well on here. ?

You did i remember it well. just couldn't place what poster got all the Abuse.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They have no idea what they are doing.

Just signed that boy from Denmark when they already have about four centre halves, including two who cost them close to a combined 7 million.

They are about to let one hothead striker who they went after for months before spending about 1.5 million on leave and replace him with another striker who is free to leave his current club for threatening journalists.

Plus there's Carlton Cole.

When MW goes after a player you can see exactly why he wants them and what they might offer to the squad, but with them it looks like they are throwing things at the wall in the hope something will stick :lol:

I couldnt agree more.