Warburton Press Conference

Laudrup1984

16 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Never tire listening to the man, speaks with integrity, respect and is sensible in every way with every subject thrown at him.

This.  Never been one for listening to press conferences however since MW came on board I never miss one.  He speaks with honesty and clarity and knows how to handle the idiots in the meDia even if he was more bemused than normal today.

Would not risk Holt tomorrow but delighted to have him on the bench.

7 minutes ago, Prso is King said:

Don't think we need to rush him back for the Raith game though. Rather he played on Saturday. Start Law and Zelalem imo.

I would start with Ball Halliday and McKay in midfield, or Shiels instead of Ball. Then a front 3 of King-Waghorn-Forrester, bring on Miller and O'Halloran at 60

exciting times to be a bear, hurts ma heed thinking of our attacking line up

Who is the Journo who asked the question at around 3.35 asking about Rangers commitment to spending any cash? Every press conference I listen to I hear that same neddy voice asking negative questions whether it's about, form, spending, warburtons commitment etc. he's like a broken record

31 minutes ago, The Gas Man said:

Who is the Journo who asked the question at around 3.35 asking about Rangers commitment to spending any cash? Every press conference I listen to I hear that same neddy voice asking negative questions whether it's about, form, spending, warburtons commitment etc. he's like a broken record

It's the Hag dressed as a man.