March will be a fun month

RFCRobertson

Think this month will decide the league more or less. 

Got Raith at home, then Hibs away, Morton at home, Falkirk away. 

Maintain our 8 point (hopefully 11 by the end of tonight) till then and the league will be in the bag. We've beaten each team convincingly, and hopefully with O'halloran, King Billy, McKay and Waghorn we'll have a good side that can penetrate defenses and/or really punish in the counter attack. That way, Haliday, Tav and Wallace can focus on being more defensive than offensive (but can still set up), making things easier at the back. Really loving the team we've got right now btw

14 games left in the Championship, should be a run away for us but like I said, March is in my opinion a big month. 

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Think this month will decide the league more or less. 

Got Raith at home, then Hibs away, Morton at home, Falkirk away. 

Maintain our 8 point (hopefully 11 by the end of tonight) till then and the league will be in the bag. We've beaten each team convincingly, and hopefully with O'halloran, King Billy, McKay and Waghorn we'll have a good side that can penetrate defenses and/or really punish in the counter attack. That way, Haliday, Tav and Wallace can focus on being more defensive than offensive (but can still set up), making things easier at the back. Really loving the team we've got right now btw

14 games left in the Championship, should be a run away for us but like I said, March is in my opinion a big month. 

Exciting times ahead, like the positive post, it's important we win every game from know till the end of the season, that includes the Raith Rovers the Mortons and the Alloas. 

Just now, AlBear85 said:

Ye know it's February aye?

You know people are allowed to look forward to the future aye? 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Providing Us and Hibs win every game till then March will decide if we will win the league then or April tbh. 

I'd love to go to Hibs 9 points clear and beat them there as well.

Just a good "fuck you" to them :cheers:

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

We were miles ahead of Hivs before and they pulled it back in under 2 months.

Be stupid to say the leagues done after what happened a few months back.

How were Hibs able to catch up anyway? 

Was it just due to us drawing with morton and losing to them and Falkirk? 

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

You know people are allowed to look forward to the future aye? 

Of course, but before March we have some massive games in February. We got raith away, Kilmarnock in the cup, Alloa away, QotS away and St Mirren.

If we deal with February as we should then March will be fun because a lot of the pressure will be off.

2 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Of course, but before March we have some massive games in February. We got raith away, Kilmarnock in the cup, Alloa away, QotS away and St Mirren.

If we deal with February as we should then March will be fun because a lot of the pressure will be off.

Was talking about League games not cup games.

I was mainly saying about Hibs, Morton and Falkirk because their the only team we've dropped points against. 

9 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

How were Hibs able to catch up anyway? 

Was it just due to us drawing with morton and losing to them and Falkirk? 

I don't know why RFC robertsons post is showing up here but anyway we need to concentrate on winning our games , we have a gap and we cannot let it slip , take it into easter road and that game will take care of itself 

as much as I hate to say it , those bastards are showing no sign of faltering either as of yet 

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If we win every game from now up until the 5th of March,then go to Easter Road and do them it's over.

The previous game still sticks in my throat :lol: No way we should have lost that.

It's the Falkirk one that I get pissy about, they salty cunts should never have gotten that win 

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

It's the Falkirk one that I get pissy about, they salty cunts should never have gotten that win 

We were pish at Falkirk so would say we were to blame that day , at hibs on any other day we could have easily scored about 6 

the Livingston draw is one that stands out for me 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

I don't know why RFC robertsons post is showing up here but anyway we need to concentrate on winning our games , we have a gap and we cannot let it slip , take it into easter road and that game will take care of itself 

as much as I hate to say it , those bastards are showing no sign of faltering either as of yet 

When you quote someone, it sticks even if you go off the page. 

If you double click on the quote (Click it just next to the timestamp) in the edit box and press delete, it should get rid of it. 

7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

When you quote someone, it sticks even if you go off the page. 

If you double click on the quote (Click it just next to the timestamp) in the edit box and press delete, it should get rid of it. 

:005:

This is the best comment I've read because the whole "quote floating around when I don't want it" has been pissing me off. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Providing Us and Hibs win every game till then March will decide if we will win the league then or April tbh. 

I'd love to go to Hibs 9 points clear and beat them there as well.

Then the inevitable Hibs collapse and get pumped in the play off