What is the point in Rangers tv

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point?

Even if you don't watch games live through RTV it gets money into the club, you can watch the game As-live from midnight, you can rewatch every game and it has exclusive features. All for as little as £5 a month.

It's a win-win for any Rangers fan at home or abroad.

1 hour ago, Gartsherriederry said:

If you can only watch the game outside the uk , I registered there and it told me I won't be able to watch the game tonight if I get detected in the uk, surely the club would make more money if we were allowed to watch away games in Britain 

Should we buy the full package for rights to the SPFL? No? That's why we can't show games in the UK.

41 minutes ago, Gartsherriederry said:

Coatbridge high but what does that matter I was only asking a fucking question , fair enough but you can watch live games on Man U tv and Chelsea tv can you not . I just thought we could do the same and make money 

Coatbridge eh? Maybe that explains your use of swear words towards me (amongst other things)

Might also explain why you can state that you can watch live games on Man U tv and Chelsea tv, then proceed to ask if you can. 

As far as i know from Chelsea tv its live commentry from the games but no pictures.

Not that i would subscribe to another clubs tv channel,would you?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Coatbridge eh? Maybe that explains your use of swear words towards me (amongst other things)

Might also explain why you can state that you can watch live games on Man U tv and Chelsea tv, then proceed to ask if you can. 

As far as i know from Chelsea tv its live commentry from the games but no pictures.

Not that i would subscribe to another clubs tv channel,would you?

No I wouldn't I was only saying 

5 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

RIGHT EVERYCUNT STAY WHERE YOU ARE, I'm Rangers TV's chief investigating officer and you've all been caught red-handed!

Give me time to get my notepad out so I can take your names, that's the lot of yous finished, caught red-handed of Ulster.

6 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

RIGHT EVERYCUNT STAY WHERE YOU ARE, I'm Rangers TV's chief investigating officer and you've all been caught red-handed!

Give me time to get my notepad out so I can take your names, that's the lot of yous finished, caught red-handed of Ulster.

Bullshit.

I'm pretty sure Dan deacon is the RTV chief investigating officer. Don't know how he finds the time with all those other jobs he does.

1 hour ago, Gartsherriederry said:

Coatbridge high but what does that matter I was only asking a fucking question , fair enough but you can watch live games on Man U tv and Chelsea tv can you not . I just thought we could do the same and make money 

No you cant except as a delayed broadcast after midnight for saturday 3pm kick offs. Same rules apply to them. They have under 21 games live and anything no coered by licensing. MUTV is the same as RTV except its on satellite not internet only.

I don't know what the OP is complaining about. We in the know who bought RTV and access it from 'abroad' know it consists of an audio commentary and Tom Miller drawing what is happening as quickly as he can whilst holding it up to the camera.

RFC52 draws the teams before kick-off.