What is the point in Rangers tv

7 hours ago, Gartsherriederry said:

Coatbridge high but what does that matter I was only asking a fucking question , fair enough but you can watch live games on Man U tv and Chelsea tv can you not . I just thought we could do the same and make money 

Aye but they are in England, Rangers on the other hand play in a fukking backwater contrlolled by the SFA/SPFL.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Gartsherriederry said:

If you can only watch the game outside the uk , I registered there and it told me I won't be able to watch the game tonight if I get detected in the uk, surely the club would make more money if we were allowed to watch away games in Britain 

Fkin foreigners!!!!

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Aye but they are in England, Rangers on the other hand play in a fukking backwater contrlolled by the SFA/SPFL.

You can't watch live first team games on any club TV channel in the UK bar friendlies. I'm sure most leagues now use collective TV deals. SPain recently changed so there's was done that way and avoiding Real/Barca scooping up all the cash from it.

11 hours ago, Gartsherriederry said:

Coatbridge high but what does that matter I was only asking a fucking question , fair enough but you can watch live games on Man U tv and Chelsea tv can you not . I just thought we could do the same and make money 

You can't watch live games on either, only after the match has ended. 

I live abroad and watch the live matches on RTV and sometimes the highlights. My only gripe is the quality can be quite shit, they really, REALLY need to get an HD stream, I'd even be willing to pay a few quid more a month. Also, the lack of time and score on-screen can be a bit annoying, but that's only a minor grumble.